• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

I live a mile from the ocean on the EAST FRIGGIN' COAST and I'm in the Western Division. I guess Geography wasn't your strongest subject, ey Jonesy? 

ironpeddler said:
I live a mile from the ocean on the EAST FRIGGIN' COAST and I'm in the Western Division. I guess Geography wasn't your strongest subject, ey Jonesy? 
I generated the divisions from the way the teams finished last year to make them even.

Jonesy said:
I added a defensive "utility" player to give each roster 10 active players.

You seriously did not really just do this?!!?!?

I vote no defensive player. I'd rather have an extra kicker! Lol.

It's an unquantifiable position. Why not just flip a coin after each game and who ever gets "heads" add 10 points to their score? :p

I'll still beat you regardless though..hehe

Jonesy said:

I added a defensive "utility" player to give each roster 10 active players.

You seriously did not really just do this?!!?!?

It's still in the air, but it's not a cb

ComeonMan_zps9f2c0c17.png

Say you have Patrick Willis. He has two sacks, forces a fumble and has 10 tackles. That's 16 points.....just as good as a WR

You should be able to get at least 12 points off a good defensive player each week as long as he's not a 4-3 defensive end that doesn't tackle. I don't see the problem with this.

Remember, I'm not only the commish, I'm the Dictator!

Jonesy said:
Remember, I'm not only the commish, I'm the Dictator!
He's not a dictator....

he's just a DICK!

:laugh:

Say you have Willis and because he is so great you spent an 8th round pick on him ...a lousy defensive player.

Then he goes out for the season..and the best guy you can pick up...because he is a defensive player, is a guy you wouldn't even draft. And he goes out and gets you 1 or 2 pts per week, where even the crappiest of WR gets you 5-10 points. Except you can't put a wr there.

A defensive player IMO should never out score even the worst of any offensive ffl players. But opinions are like assholes...guess which one I am? LOL :D

I'm not into the defensive player either. I think if you want to do it you need to draft a whole defensive lineup. Which I also hate...

:laugh:.....already dropped the defensive player. I was kinda trying to rile up some of the guys from the other league!

....although I am thinking about doing away with the flex position and just starting 3 wr's and 3 rb's. LMK what you think.

Stop messing around Brian, no one wants to HAVE to start 3 RB's....FFL leagues can barely support 2 rbs with 12 teams, let alone the flex.  Now you want three??

Or you are just trying to rile me up!  :p

..it's fine the way it is with the flex and sans the Indiv Def players. 
Leave it alone. 
Step away from the computer. 
You have officially stepped into the "overthinking" zone. 
G~

Whats the word on the draft date? 

PS hell no on the three running backs.  :p

League is still set for the 31st. 
I am assuming that's where it will stay. 
G~