• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 5 we are full!

I've never played FFL with a Injured Reserve setting. 
How does this work? 
Does a player have to be listed as out or questionable to take up this slot? 
If not, it just looks like a way to hoard players on the bench. 
Thoughts anyone?
G~

sonuvabum said:
I've never played FFL with a Injured Reserve setting. 
How does this work? 
Does a player have to be listed as out or questionable to take up this slot? 
If not, it just looks like a way to hoard players on the bench. 
Thoughts anyone?
G~
Draft is still set for the 31st.

As for the IR Gary, I put that in so if a high draft pick went down for a few weeks, you could replace him without having to drop him.

Gary, I believe in order to have someone on IR, he has to be  listed as "out". When he comes back however, you can't make any add/drops until you reactivate him, which typically means dropping another player from your roster (doesn't have to be the guy that replaced him).

I just want to be sure I'm good here.  I can't make the live draft, so I went in and set all my auto-pick preferences the way I want them.

I don't see an option to select auto-pick.  When the draft kicks off, and it's my turn, will it just default to my auto-pick after a minute or so?  How do I ensure that auto-pick is selected?

I'm pretty sure the picks will go as you planned even if there is not Auto-Pick selected.  Your selection will just get made after a "time out" period.  I prefer this when I'm doing live draft because I like to have the time to review the board.  It's aggravating to me, especially when the two or three picks before you are all set to Auto-Pick because suddenly it's your turn and your clock is running, and you have no time to see what happened right before.
Some systems might revert to Auto-Pick if you fail to make a selection 2 or 3 times in a row.  I've seen that too. 
Brian's the Pro on ESPN FFL.  I've never played this site before. 
G~

Gary nailed it Wyatt. As long as you have your preferences set, the draft will give you your 45 seconds and then go to your list and put you on auto for the rest of the draft.

And FYI, for those live drafting, the next picks after the first time out (for autodrafters)go quick iirc. The 45 sec count down only occurs the first time, then once on auto it just grabs whoever you have top of the list.

I think the first 45 sec is just to give you time if your running late or something.

Brickhouse said:
Really Peterson? Really?

1908398_719748754777032_3356512052237581977_n.jpg

Eli turned out to be a good pickup for Peyton's bye...too bad I'll probably still lose.

BigJake6904 said:
Eli turned out to be a good pickup for Peyton's bye...too bad I'll probably still lose.
you are lucky i almost picked him back up on Wed. Good thing he through three of the TD's to my tightend

Jake, I hope you don't spend a lot of money on Lottery tickets. 

Yeah this season is turning into total BS. Great draft and line-up but there's just one thing every week...

Any interest out there for Joique Bell RB Det. 
I've put him on the trading block. 
I'm looking for a D/ST for this week. 
Any takers?
G~