• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

Hey Professor Kingantz, I'd like to add the class. Do you have room? If so I'd love to learn a few things. =) Oh btw I do not have an address up on my profile but good thing I live a few doors down from CRQuarto and the humi is there.

Since there's a west coaster, can you extend this pass a little further and allow me to participate? I promise not to drop it in the ocean.

PM with addy sent.

David is a great guy and a very generous BOTL.

Registration is now closed! Here's our "students" for this term, if I'm missing someone, please let me know as soon as possible.

aelabre131
drunkfish3
Fishin345
Nasty
Nashkicker
Dguterman
Bigmanfromou
theroberthogan
Anthem
b.dawson
DirtyDave
Looking for knowledge
4cbln3
CRQuarto
LA Kings Fan
JimmyHaze
qballizhere
LarryH
jy0567

Nice lineup there Greg. You guys will learn alot with Greg at the wheel.
If anyone drops out let me know and I'll glady fill in.
Have fun guys...and remember "Its ALL about the lesson learned".

Art

closed already? dang... :blush:
oh well, maybe next time I'll know to jump right in rather than holding off til I've checked whether I've got 'trade-worthy' sticks...

have fun guys, looking forward to seeing the action
mafia.gif

Hooray! Glad I joined the passwagon!! Looking forward to a great newbs of '09 pass!

First post has been updated with map, pass list (in order), and a Download link to get my working spreadsheet. Please download the spreadsheet and double-check your address for me. If you don't have excel, let me know.

I know it is in the rules, however I cannot stress enough that communication is key to a successful pass. I would rather have over communication than no communication. Please make sure to contact the next person, confirm their address prior to shipping, and post in the thread the confirmation number. If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to ask at any time.

Alan - Let me know if you're ready, I'll get this out Monday.

First post has been updated with map, pass list (in order), and a Download link to get my working spreadsheet. Please download the spreadsheet and double-check your address for me. If you don't have excel, let me know.

I know it is in the rules, however I cannot stress enough that communication is key to a successful pass. I would rather have over communication than no communication. Please make sure to contact the next person, confirm their address prior to shipping, and post in the thread the confirmation number. If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to ask at any time.

Alan - Let me know if you're ready, I'll get this out Monday.
Ooops...
Is it too late to jump in... =(
Hey why don't one of you big shot or fog vouch for me so I can try my first pass =)

Wow Greg you have done a tremendous amount of work on this. The way you linked the dots on the map to the address of each member is cool. :thumbs:

I made up a little spreadsheet to help calculate prices. I'd be happy to share if you think it's worthwhile.

PriceCalc.jpg

To use it you copy and past the row of prices from the Comparison_shopper pdf using Excel's Text Import Wizard starting at B2. It will fill them in sequentially (make sure they're empty first). To get the price per stick you read down the column with the last price (I) and across from the box count (10 for this case) which is $14.26 for the AF Hemingway Masterpiece (natural). The highlighted rows are for what I think are the most common box counts.

Hey nasty since we are right after each other how about me and my brother(drunkfish3) meet at a cigar lounge and hand it off and light up a nice one? Let me know what you think.