• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

Thanks for including me Greg, I downloaded the workbook, WOW! nice job of keeping everything on track.

One day my vacation plans will look like the path these cigars are about to take!

I wish! :laugh:

What size is the box?

Dave

Hey nasty since we are right after each other how about me and my brother(drunkfish3) meet at a cigar lounge and hand it off and light up a nice one? Let me know what you think.

No problem. Maybe we can get some more people to herf with also :thumbs:

Hey nasty since we are right after each other how about me and my brother(drunkfish3) meet at a cigar lounge and hand it off and light up a nice one? Let me know what you think.

No problem. Maybe we can get some more people to herf with also :thumbs:

Sounds good man we will work something out when we know when it on the way to us.

Greg,
What do we do if a cigar isn't listed in the Comparison Shopper price guide, vitolas.net?

Greg,
What do we do if a cigar isn't listed in the Comparison Shopper price guide, vitolas.net?

Vitolas.net has the MSRP for Opus/Anejo. I would suggest doing a Google search on most Marca and try and get pricing from as many different places as possible.

I went to the PO and was told the weight was 5 lbs 4oz, however this was without the baggies/pens, beads, hygrometers, and bubble wrapping. I would probably say right at 6 lbs total on the weight of the box with measurements 14 x 11 x 9. I actually only put in 5 lbs for Click n' Ship, total came to right at $11.50 for shipping to Maine.

This will be going out Monday DC# 0103 8555 7498 3696 8434. Alan - Go ahead and post your T/P whenever you're ready! :)

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

I am short one month.....

Kingantz, hopefully I can get in on the next one

stic

There seem to be exceptions to that rule. I think you just missed registration.
*edited for poor spelling

Shipped out first thing this morning!

Alan - Any ideas on T/P yet?

Greg,

Why didn't you give me a phone call man? :rolleyes: And I have a nice boli with your name on it if you look the other way and add my name to the pass! :blush:

Stic

Greg,

Why didn't you give me a phone call man?
rolleyes.gif
And I have a nice boli with your name on it if you look the other way and add my name to the pass!
blush.gif

Stic

Are you serious??? If you are... really dude???
rolleyes.gif

If you are joking than man that boli chit had me rolling!!!
sign.gif

Enjoy boys! Greg puts on a hell of a pass.

Herfing with us Jay, when we hand over the pass?

No doubt but you're not sticking me with the shipping this time Los! :p

Stop crying. You were the last one on the list, so you had to take care of it. Where are we going to herf? If we go to Matador, we can't bring the pass inside. That guy is going to keep walking in the back like last time LOL

Greg,

Why didn't you give me a phone call man?
rolleyes.gif
And I have a nice boli with your name on it if you look the other way and add my name to the pass!
blush.gif

Stic

Are you serious??? If you are... really dude???
rolleyes.gif

If you are joking than man that boli chit had me rolling!!!
sign.gif

I am joking! Just bored and mad I missed the pass, I need the experience. I have not tried any of the cigars I have in my humidor, except for the boli. I have some heavy hitters in there and just couldn't part with any of them. :love:

Enjoy boys! Greg puts on a hell of a pass.

Herfing with us Jay, when we hand over the pass?

No doubt but you're not sticking me with the shipping this time Los! :p

Stop crying. You were the last one on the list, so you had to take care of it. Where are we going to herf? If we go to Matador, we can't bring the pass inside. That guy is going to keep walking in the back like last time LOL

We can always go to Barbera's so you can sit next to your boy! :0