• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn... I got the letter...

YellowSmoke

My stuff got seized!
They claim the value to be 200$ for 10 CC... I know it was more, more like 4 boxes at 800$...
What are they playing at? The letter is lengthy, I didn't get half of it...
From what I got I can either forfeit it or fight it... All I can about is for this thing to go AWAY. No fine, no cigars, no nothing!
I have read other post advising to ignore the letter... As in to not admit to anything. What should I do I am freaking out!
On they website they claim to fine up to 65K!!!

Help... 

Wow, that sucks.  I hope it all blows over with no problems for you.

I've received more than one. Just choose the option to ignore it and contact your vendor. Hope they are an understanding one.

nfulton said:
I've received more than one. Just choose the option to ignore it and contact your vendor. Hope they are an understanding one.

Why would I want to contact my vendor?
I dont want them to send me more! =(
Is there any legal ramification from ignoring the letter?

Im thinking ordering almost 1000 dollars of ISOMs is a red flag to customs saying "open me"

chiefmd said:
Im thinking ordering almost 1000 dollars of ISOMs is a red flag to customs saying "open me"

It was 860...
You ever got one of those Chief?

It was 200. Go with that. Calm down, read the letter, breathe, and contact your vendor for a refund if they guarantee delivery. No biggie, and nothing else to do.

Gavin said:
It was 200. Go with that. Calm down, read the letter, breathe, and contact your vendor for a refund if they guarantee delivery. No biggie, and nothing else to do.
Nonono... They claim is was 200 worth... I paid 860, at this point I don't really care about the money...

Do nothing. I got one years ago and did the same.

Officer Lopez is most likely enjoying your cigars right now.

Contact the vendor.

jfields said:
Do nothing. I got one years ago and did the same.

Officer Lopez is most likely enjoying your cigars right now.

Contact the vendor.

Crap... it actually was $$$...

Ok maybe stop posting lists and dollar amounts..... Just relax

SWAT is surely on their way, they like to do raids at night!

I hear they like to lube their rubber gloves first when searching

This is a lesson to all newbies if you can't handle the down fall of buying Cubans don't do it!

MOBIG said:
This is a lesson to all newbies if you can't handle the down fall of buying Cubans don't do it!
Lesson learned!
Pay someone to do it for you!