• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

As far as I know. This is certainly from that first release if there were additional ones.

I had time to look around a bit more last night and they look good to me !

Sorry for the "continuation bet" here but feel like it's still on me. Okay Gavin, lets see how much trouble I can get into with this:

T: 51 Illusione ECCJ - $8.00
P: 108 LFD Factory Press II - $10.80

Show work here:
The ECCJ: Released in 2008 and there were only 4500 made. Estimated price was tough to come up with because there is very little info from retailers, so I used the price from the review Gavin posted (some great info there!) $8.00 (Boxes of 15 at $120).

The LFD Factory Press II: Released in 2007 and as far as I can tell there were 48,000 made. Serious offered up pricing even though they were sold out, so that was a nice benchmark, $10.80 (Box of 120 for $1296.00). I did find several reviews where they discussed MSRP as $12.00 per stick, but didn't include those because I had a price from a solid source.

I feel like I'm way out of my league on this one due to the rarity issues but also looking at this as an awesome opportunity to learn.

Your main body of P/T's are all good to go, fantastic job. As far as the ECCJ goes, I think you'd be overputting normally. That being said, I've been seeing the eccj sell for about 9, typically. I know I bought them at 9. If the lads are ok with this one, I am.

The allure of that ECCJ, must be one heck of a stick.

Looks good to me.

I'm just busting your balls for stealing my stick, I'll make you pay for that! :laugh:

The puts/takes look good to me.

Gavin will be gone a day or two and relinquished the pass master duties to me during his absence.

I'd say Gern Blansten, you are good to go partner, pack 'em and ship 'em to Gavin.

MrAnderson you're up to bat, and I am on deck!

I'm just busting your balls for stealing my stick, I'll make you pay for that! :laugh:

Of course! I wouldn't have it any other way! :D

I was just super stoked to be able to use that saying I picked up from my 20-something colleague. Just tryin' to be one of the cool kids. :cool:

CJ, if Gavin is going to be gone, should I wait to ship those so they're not sitting on his doorstep in the heat? I'd be able to get them out tomorrow earliest.

He's working like a dog, so he will get them in 2 or 3 days, and by then things will be back to normal!

Hope I'm not stepping on toes Gavin!

I've got some things worked up already but need to do some final checking before I post them up here. I'll try and get to this at lunchtime today but, just like Gavin, work is pretty hectic right now for me so it may have to wait until tomorrow.

I've got some things worked up already but need to do some final checking before I post them up here. I'll try and get to this at lunchtime today but, just like Gavin, work is pretty hectic right now for me so it may have to wait until tomorrow.

No rush, this pass is running very quickly, we are almost done and it's only been running since June 1st, just over a month. You're few hours isn't going to distress anyone. I look forward to your puts/takes, thanks for letting us know!

No rush, this pass is running very quickly, we are almost done and it's only been running since June 1st, just over a month. You're few hours isn't going to distress anyone. I look forward to your puts/takes, thanks for letting us know!

Turns out I was able to steal some time at lunch. It was a little more difficult than I thought it would be because one of the trades I had penciled in wasn't holding up to additional scrutiny once I dug deeper. That being said, here are my proposed P/T's:

T: 43 - Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Torpedo ($6.13)
P: 109 - Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Chateau Fuente King B ($6.77)

T: 54 - Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus ($8.02)
P: 110 - E. P. Carrillo Elencos Don Rubino ($8.53)

T: 92 - My Father No. 2 ($9.74)
P: 111 - My Father No. 5 ($10.56)