• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Looks good from here but as you know now, my searching skills are similar to a hunting dog without a nose.... lol

EDITED for coherence reasons...

Your main body of P/T's are all good to go, fantastic job. As far as the ECCJ goes, I think you'd be overputting normally. That being said, I've been seeing the eccj sell for about 9, typically. I know I bought them at 9. If the lads are ok with this one, I am.

Gavin, I am going to assume the ~eccj~ is good and send this bad boy today.

DC: 9405 5036 9930 0072 8297 44

Thanks for letting me play & learn! Really have enjoyed this format and as CJ pointed out, the pass is cruising right along.

MrAnderson, at first glance, your proposal looks really solid!

T: 43 - Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Torpedo $6.88
P: 109 - Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Chateau Fuente King B $6.70

T: 54 - Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus $8.75
P: 110 - E. P. Carrillo Elencos Don Rubino $8.73

T: 92 - My Father No. 2 $10.06
P: 111 - My Father No. 5 $10.72

Those are the prices I found, everything looks spot on for value and rarity. Great research MrAnderson41, do you have anything else you would like to propose?

Your main body of P/T's are all good to go, fantastic job. As far as the ECCJ goes, I think you'd be overputting normally. That being said, I've been seeing the eccj sell for about 9, typically. I know I bought them at 9. If the lads are ok with this one, I am.

Gavin, I am going to assume the ~eccj~ is good and send this bad boy today.

DC: 9405 5036 9930 0072 8297 44

Thanks for letting me play & learn! Really have enjoyed this format and as CJ pointed out, the pass is cruising right along.

MrAnderson, at first glance, your proposal looks really solid!

He said the ~ECCJ~ was good with him, I wanted it, so you are officially the devil, but package it up and send it on it's way. Thank you for the quick turn around Gern!

Oh oh ! CJ declares someone the Devil..the guy is screwed !

T: 43 - Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Torpedo $6.88
P: 109 - Arturo Fuente Sun Grown Chateau Fuente King B $6.70

T: 54 - Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus $8.75
P: 110 - E. P. Carrillo Elencos Don Rubino $8.73

T: 92 - My Father No. 2 $10.06
P: 111 - My Father No. 5 $10.72

Those are the prices I found, everything looks spot on for value and rarity. Great research MrAnderson41, do you have anything else you would like to propose?

Unfortunately all the other sticks that I was interested in either got snatched up already and replaced with sticks that are out of the price range/rarity of the sticks I've got in my inventory. I'll stick with just these three.

I feel your pain, most of the sticks I was interested in are out the window all ready.

I'm going to say your puts/takes are good to go, you did a great job, package them up and send them Gavins way.

We will keep this party rolling if that's alright with you MrAnderson41?

This pass is moving at light speed! Just in case it moves along at the same pace the next few days I wanted to let you all know that I will be out of town tomorrow until Sunday morning with little email access. In case I come up between now and then, we can either wait until I return on Sunday or just skip me and I'll take next once I return.

Don't worry Brad, no need to skip you. This pass is moving unusually quick, it won't hurt any if we take a rest for a few days until your return. We look forward to your participation upon your return. Godspeed!

I'm going to say your puts/takes are good to go, you did a great job, package them up and send them Gavins way.

We will keep this party rolling if that's alright with you MrAnderson41?

I don't see any reason to hold up the pass. Looks like you're up.

As far as shipping goes, I'm going to wait hold off on shipping until Monday. With the heat wave that most of the country has had/having I don't want the smokes to sit in the possession of USPS all weekend.

Sounds good brother, thank you for the cooperation.

Here's my list, let the discussing begin, I just threw this together last night, changes can/will be made

Take - Romeo y Julieta Belicoso - $8.57
Put - Montecristo No. 1 - $9.15

Take - Cohiba Robusto - $13.58
Put - H. Upmann Sir Winston - $13.96

Take - Hoyo de Monterrey Petite Robusto - $6.92
Put - Hoyo de Monterrey le Hoyo du Gourmet - $6.78

Take - H. Upmann Mag 46 - $8.42
Put - Ramon Allones Special Selection - $7.81

Take - Viaje Plantino Samurai Maduro - $8.50
Put - La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger Maduro - $9.48

Take - Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro - $14.36
Put - Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid - $15.15

Take - Viaje Late Harvest - $9
Put - Tatuaje Anarchy - $10

Take - Viaje Holiday Blend - $9.45
Put - Partagas Master Series Majestuoso - $10

Take - My Father No. 5 - $10.72
Put - Mi Barrio El Puro by Don Pepin - $10.43

I had fun looking up some stick up there CJ !

I have no useful input on your trades.....but one thing is for sure this pass rocks !

I wanted to add some variety to the pass, maybe even a little bit of flare!

Looks good CJ, I like the color scheme. Looks like Maze and Blue to me, ITS GREAT TO BE A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! :D

You are a greedy little bastage CJ. Just kidding, these all look great from here. Good job on taking over for Gavin as well.

Looks good CJ, I like the color scheme. Looks like Maze and Blue to me, ITS GREAT TO BE A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE! :D

Well thank you, I honestly didn't know what color it was, until it told me. I'm 99% colorblind, so in order to help me keep it straight, I made it in 2 entirely different shades in the color spectrum.

You are a greedy little bastage CJ. Just kidding, these all look great from here. Good job on taking over for Gavin as well.

You know me Kendall, the world is not enough.

I enjoyed participating and helping out where I could and where I was needed, I owe it to Gavin for the pleasure of being able to help.

I'll let Gavin take a look at these when he's back from working like a slave, but if anyone sees anything in the mean while let me know.

Thanks everyone for the input :thumbs:

/account hijack

Hi, Devil here.....
evilgrin.gif

Just wanted to let you know that my bro, Gern Blansten, took the Don Carlos lancero along with the ~eccj~. He's a sneaky little sh*t, just like Niedermeyer.

That is all. Carry on.

Shit, I thought I changed that, I saw that after my first inspection... The take was supposed to be the Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro. So I shall change that!

/account hijack

Hi, Devil here.....
evilgrin.gif

Just wanted to let you know that my bro, Gern Blansten, took the Don Carlos lancero along with the ~eccj~. He's a sneaky little sh*t, just like Niedermeyer.

That is all. Carry on.

Oh and, Gern, you're a bastid... Ya freakin' devil!

:angry:

Thanks Gern, or should I say I thank the Devil for letting me know.

I appreciate it Gern, even though you're a bastid for stealing my ~ECCJ~