• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Visit

What time you plan on coming home?
I'd need to wake up for work the next day at 4:15Am

Looks like it's 7 of us. I will reserve the round table at the front. That way you should have cell service. I plan on being at Drapers around 3:00 if anyone wants to join me.
Dennies, you get off at 3? What bank do you work at? :D

I get off at 3:00 as well
Maybe I will roll over there
Hey, this could be fun :thumbs:

Justin, I can leave anytime after a few smokes and some good food and drinks. I'm flexible with my work time too. If you can leave around 3, I can come into work early to leave by 3, BUT we won't be able to park on the street. I believe parking on the street starts at 5 or 6pm.

Are you going to metro it if you are going that early? Keep me updated.

Andrew

BTW, can anyone verify what time people can park on the metered spots along the street? Thanks.

Andrew

If you need a parking spot I may be able to help you out. You will have to walk about 3 blocks. Metro Center is 2blocks from Drapers and 1 1/2 block from Shelly's

Dennis,
Nice Offer for parking
Andrew & I will br commuting together that day if your able to help :thumbs:

Justin

By time being able to park on the street at meters, I'm assuiming you mean the rush hour streets. Those end at 6:30. There are some that you can park anytime but you have to be careful and they're really cracking down on the 2 hour thing. Basically, you can only park at a given spot for 2 hours then you have to move your car to another spot. Coworkers have been getting popped left and right since the new year-no more re-feeding the meters. you can always chance it but its always safer if you're going to be longer than 2 hours to just use a parking garage. For the most part, at that time, there should be no problem finding a spot be it garage or street. Just be careful that you're on a street that doesn't have rush hour lanes. G1

Looking forward to meeting all of you and saying hello to those I know.

I just have to figure out how many will show so I can see how flavored White Owls I have to break out :thumbs:

Dennis,

Justin and I will take you up on your offer. I'm actually coming from West Virginia (don't ask) that day, so I won't be working, BUT will meet up with Justin so we can drive up together.

Maybe you and Justin can work out the parking through PM or whatnot, so when I pick Justin up, he can tell me where to go.

Justin, I'll PM you my cell.

Andrew

Okay hope to see everyone tomorrow. Looks like I get to the hotel around 12:30, if anyone is up for lunch let me know.

Classes over at 4... so see ya'll whenever I can get downtown... probably before 5 though.
Chris

We can do dinner there or any place you feel like!