• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Visit

Is it too late to make this 8? I'll be at Shellys anyway aroudn 4:30 - 5:00 and woudl love to join you guys.

Great to see friends old and new :thumbs: Nice to put faces on screen names. Thank you for everyone's generosities, as always :)

Second Herf
First Cigar bar
Thanks everyone and it was a pleasuse meeting you guys

Had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks guys for all the generosity!

Same here! Great time good to see everyone again and meeting a couple of new guys. And special thanks to Brian for the Humi. :whistling: You are the man!!! :laugh:

Same here! Great time good to see everyone again and meeting a couple of new guys. And special thanks to Brian for the Humi. :whistling: You are the man!!! :laugh:
enjoy it till august hawk! LAst night was great. As always its real nice to meet the people behind the names and the conversations are always great.

I may be out of line posting this here and if so I apologize. I just wanted to keep everything on the up and up. SInce I set up this deal in public as it were I wanted to do this part of it in public as well.

Last night I offered someone (either Cabi Juan or HatGuy??) an end table that has been sitting in my garage unused for $100. It actually turns out that I have to sell this for slightly more, $140. I apologize, I simply forgot how much the stupid thing cost me. To make up for this stupidity I'm willing to put in some "extras" if you you are still interested in the purchase. And if you need humidification for the cabinet I also have an extra Oasis XL Plus that I'd be willing to throw in for $60 (its missing the battery and the flat cord, otherwise its in perfect working condition).

Again I humbly apologize for the mistake and for putting your deal on blast, but I just felt that since I offered it up in public I wanted to make the correction in public.

Nuh Brian, I am just messing with Jon. But if he doesn't want it at the new price...well you are on my way home. Also Jon if you want me to pick it up for you let me know.

Great seeing everyone, new and old. Had a blast. Would like to do it again sometime.

Andrew

Don't even think about it Dennis! I called 2nd dibs! I NEED this!
Chris

He said "NEED" :laugh:

You mean "WANT"

Nice seeing you again Chris and thanks for that green thing
A wise man once said "A NEED is simply a WANT that a nieghbor has already procured." I'll keep you guys posted, I'm hoping to hear from Jon today and if he passes one of you guys (two men enter, one man leave) can come pick it up tomorrow. I'm hoping to use this as pocket money for my superbowl trip, to cover some special cigars I plan on taking.

Sounds good one way or the other I can come by tomorrow on my way home. If you want to PM me your phone # and addy or I can meet you at the cigar shop up to you. Jon let me know if you want this thing and I will pick it up for you.