• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Watch yourself FOGS!

noob.gif

Oh WOW! I'm overwhelmed! Newbs shooting at FOGs. That's never been done before!

Shhh! It's the newest fad and the noobs don't want anyone else to know...next thing you know they are going to invent a new use for duct tape...

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: DC# 0103 8555 7495 8964 5866 :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

*sighs* :rolleyes:

Nooblets, Nooblets, Nooblets...

See boys, this is why we can't have nice things...you try, you bomb, you make pretty little dents in the sky...alas, you are FUKT.....do you realize the MEN you have provoked? The bringers of all that is right and just in the world of cigars, bombs, brother and sisterly love :whistling: , peace on earth good will towards cigar-smoking men?? Take cover young mavens...because you have now hit the point of no return...and I have known some of these gentleman for quite sometime...and you...well...*sighs* Noobs never learn...

Melly the Angel :sign:

Hey we are not sexist, :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .

See boys, this is why we can't have nice things...you try, you bomb, you make pretty little dents in the sky...alas, you are FUKT.....do you realize the MEN you have provoked? The bringers of all that is right and just in the world of cigars, bombs, brother and sisterly love :whistling: , peace on earth good will towards cigar-smoking men?? Take cover young mavens...because you have now hit the point of no return...and I have known some of these gentleman for quite sometime...and you...well...*sighs* Noobs never learn...

Silly silly boy...come here so I can pat you on the head...everything will be JUST fine...When all hope is gone...you come and find me and I will make sure you are taken care of...there is a number you can call when the time comes that you are burned by the professionals... 1-900-NoobBeGone

:whistling:

Silly silly boy...come here so I can pat you on the head...everything will be JUST fine...When all hope is gone...you come and find me and I will make sure you are taken care of...there is a number you can call when the time comes that you are burned by the professionals... 1-900-NoobBeGone

Hey Melissa, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

*writes down Newbie names for recruiting*

Keep it up ladies, I might see some Soldiers around here after this little pillow fight is done!!! :sign:

Keep it up ladies, I might see some Soldiers around here after this little pillow fight is done!!! :sign:

I'm soooo sorry John... Yes we owe you a mailbox. :sign:

tomahawk_explosion_photo.jpg

True, very true.................. :whistling: :laugh: :whistling:

Since I am sweet and innocent I am going to just sit back and watch the fireworks ;-) HEH

:laugh:

Melly

ROLL FREAKIN TIDE!!

Pillow fight huh.... :whistling:

Hopefully this blizzard does not bring the "Snow Fairy"! :laugh:

snowfairy.jpg