• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Hopefully this blizzard does not bring the "Snow Fairy"! :laugh:

snowfairy.jpg

Rod, as much as i like this thread and as much as my target is going to be quite pleased with the destruction of his mailbox, I beg you to lock this thread. When the ass-man cometh, all else must go away.

Wow, that is a really bad picture. What did Golfgar search to find this? :sign:

LOL. What you don't understand is that the "Senior" members have seen this done several times and Moki's skirt isn't moving.

As a vet of 08, let me warn you all, these guys hit very hard ... and they have better ammo than you have even imagined!

YOU ARE SWIMMING IN VERY DANGEROUS WATERS!

Amen to that. One of them sacked my mailbox today, and that was just an unprovoked Christmas present. The FOGs are looking for revenge for the last war. Surrender while you can.

LOL. What you don't understand is that the "Senior" members have seen this done several times and Moki's skirt isn't moving.

As a vet of 08, let me warn you all, these guys hit very hard ... and they have better ammo than you have even imagined!

Amen to that. One of them sacked my mailbox today, and that was just an unprovoked Christmas present. The FOGs are looking for revenge for the last war. Surrender while you can.

Nuts!

Nuts!

'Nuts?' Vot ist dis 'nuts'?

Good luck!

Well, nice to see a buncha boys got some pop-guns and firecrackers for Christmas. :laugh:

Let me know how this turns out for you guys.

Oh, someone is going to get hurt. And it's not me. My bomb is deadly as can be. I think someone is going to load their pants when they open my WMD. Hey, that rhymes!

:rolleyes: Noobs talkin sh!t. Soulpuppy's already calling this a pillow fight when what he was associated with couldn't even match up to that! :sign:

:rolleyes: Noobs talkin sh!t. Soulpuppy's already calling this a pillow fight when what he was associated with couldn't even match up to that! :sign:

You're just upset that "we" difused it and you couldn't. :sign:

i knew some little kids were gonna get hurt in the cross fire going on here...you all should just tuck your head between your knees and somehow kiss your ass goodbye because i am sure that what you all have coming is going to destroy you...

HEHEHE

melly the sweet little angel :love:

I suggest a good glass of scotch to numb the pain, resistance merely delays the inevitable. :D

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Sweet Melissa, thanks for the advice, I hope you practice what you preach. By the way, I hope you haven't been smoking alot lately I heard that also causes shrinkage. :laugh:

Rich

i knew some little kids were gonna get hurt in the cross fire going on here...you all should just tuck your head between your knees and somehow kiss your ass goodbye because i am sure that what you all have coming is going to destroy you...

HEHEHE

melly the sweet little angel :love: