• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

pembroke3355

Banned
It appears that a newb vs FOG war has not started yet(If someone has please PM me and I will step down). I am looking for as many newbs as possible who want to whack a FOG. I will run the logistical support and hand out FOG,S addys so you newbs can bomb the living crap out of them. Be warned before you join. The FOG'S do not play fair and they hit really hard. This will also include people who may not be considered a FOG be is a very active and productive member of the community.

If you are interested please PM me and I will give you more detail. The FOG's are old and grumpy because of the long winter so let's knock some of those cobwebs loose. :thumbs:

This is suppose to be a fun thing. A way to say thanks to the people who keep this board together. I am not really looking for stealthy the newbs can if they choose. Looking to have some fun that is all. It did not appear that there was going to be one this year so I am trying to see if there is enough newb support. Let's not make something that is suppose to be fun turn into a issue of how it should be run. :thumbs:

I agree this sounds great, and will be an awesome way to give back to the FOG's that help make this forum what it is. Let's sit back and have some fun with this. Thanks Don for getting the ball rolling.

The new and improved FATBOY is waiting.

Stealthy or outright conspicuously blatant - I'm in :laugh:

Not saying I volunteer or will play I'm just sayin' that I do believe in MAD.

not like pre-announcing your plans!
Kinda like playing rock/paper/scissors and announcing you are gonna throw rock :laugh:

not like pre-announcing your plans!
Kinda like playing rock/paper/scissors and announcing you are gonna throw rock :laugh:

That was the plan. As it did not appear to be happening this year. I wanted to see if there was interest. This is not so much as a war. it more of a fun thing to say thank you. That is the reason I also said this will not be all FOG,s but also people who contribute to the board, BTW I always do scissors. :laugh:

A fer christ's sakes, another newbie clusterfuck.

Doc.