• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

Now you went and done it. I'm awake and I know where you live.

Sending me some everyday smokes my ass. 10 yo wonders rolled on the thighs of Dalia Soto del Valle is not something anybody smokes everyday. However, you certainly smoked me today and I appreciate it. :thumbs:

Things seem a little quiet lately and since I'm neither a newbie nor a FOG...look out on both sides.

Sometimes it's good to have no allegiances.

Clearly someone needs to smack old Sammy around a little bit. :)

Sending me some everyday smokes my ass. 10 yo wonders rolled on the thighs of Dalia Soto del Valle is not something anybody smokes everyday. However, you certainly smoked me today and I appreciate it. :thumbs:

Things seem a little quiet lately and since I'm neither a newbie nor a FOG...look out on both sides.

Received a nice package of smokes and drink from Roy (collegestu) today. Thanks for the terrific bomb, although I'm not sure why anyone is referring to me as a FOG! Now who is the fugger that coughed up my addy? :0

My pleasure, Ray.

Clearly someone needs to smack old Sammy around a little bit. :)

Good LORD! Talk about a smack-down. I don't think I'll ever recover from the destruction you rained down on my locker. Thank you, Randy. Incredibly generous. Just you wait, young man...

:writes down:

"Brent is a FOG, do not mouth off at him anymores..."

laugh.gif
JK, excellent hit Salukis, I heard ALLLLLL about it yesterday! He called me like, 15 times...
laugh.gif

- Glad I made his day- sorry if I ruined YOURS!
laugh.gif

R

Good LORD! Talk about a smack-down. I don't think I'll ever recover from the destruction you rained down on my locker. Thank you, Randy. Incredibly generous. Just you wait, young man...

Honestly Sam I was just hoping to level the playing field from the past 2-3 years and in my opinion this was way past due. Thanks for taking me under your wing and introducing me to Jerry and all of your friends that hang out down there. You are the consummate BOLT!

So I was actually tracking these #s as they were making their way across the country (I enjoy seeing them narrow down onto unsuspecting targets). Oddly enough the top one just didn't have any updates when I tried to track it. I forgot to check the mail yesterday and when I do this morning BOOM!! Very nice selection Sam. Thank you, Sir.

I took out my FOGs, hung up my boots, and retired to a small quiet town. Now I've been thrust back into the action with nothing to lose. All who read this beware!

So I was actually tracking these #s as they were making their way across the country (I enjoy seeing them narrow down onto unsuspecting targets). Oddly enough the top one just didn't have any updates when I tried to track it. I forgot to check the mail yesterday and when I do this morning BOOM!! Very nice selection Sam. Thank you, Sir.

I took out my FOGs, hung up my boots, and retired to a small quiet town. Now I've been thrust back into the action with nothing to lose. All who read this beware!

My pleasure, Brent. Enjoy the cigars.

So...I'm still trying to put together all the remaining pieces of what's left of my home. Anybody have several thousand cases of Crazy Glue? I return home late Friday night with the family after attending my son's Little League game followed by Cub Scouts and then a late dinner. As I'm driving down the street, I notice something odd...my house is missing. Where it once stood now sits a giant crater. While I surveyed the damage and wondered what the heck happened to the dogs, I trip over a cardboard box in the dark. I pick up the box and in the waning moonlight attempt to determine who left their calling card on my former abode. Who was it? None other than Sam (Strayvector). What can I say Sam? Thank you for destroying all of my worldy possessions...because this bomb you sent me was absolutely "killer." What an incredible arrangement of aged cigars. Simply mindboggling. In comparison my bomb was really just a "firecracker." Fair warning to you though...now that I know how ruthless you really can be...when you least expect it...Kaboom! Many thanks Sam...but watch your back.

Dirty Dave you dirty rat! I figured I'd find you here.

This guy just bombed me out of the blue with some really nice smokes.!

Thank you for the kind thought and deed, Dave ... and the return address. ;)

Steve

Dirty Dave you dirty rat! I figured I'd find you here.

This guy just bombed me out of the blue with some really nice smokes.!

Thank you for the kind thought and deed, Dave ... and the return address. ;)

Steve

Uh oh, that makes me a little nervous... ??? Hope you enjoy brother! :laugh:

So...I'm still trying to put together all the remaining pieces of what's left of my home. Anybody have several thousand cases of Crazy Glue? I return home late Friday night with the family after attending my son's Little League game followed by Cub Scouts and then a late dinner. As I'm driving down the street, I notice something odd...my house is missing. Where it once stood now sits a giant crater. While I surveyed the damage and wondered what the heck happened to the dogs, I trip over a cardboard box in the dark. I pick up the box and in the waning moonlight attempt to determine who left their calling card on my former abode. Who was it? None other than Sam (Strayvector). What can I say Sam? Thank you for destroying all of my worldy possessions...because this bomb you sent me was absolutely "killer." What an incredible arrangement of aged cigars. Simply mindboggling. In comparison my bomb was really just a "firecracker." Fair warning to you though...now that I know how ruthless you really can be...when you least expect it...Kaboom! Many thanks Sam...but watch your back.

You're welcome, my friend. Least I could do after all the mad bombings you've been doing.

All this carnage and destruction.... like my buddy Rodney once said... "Can't we all Get along?"

Well played Gents

R