• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you let your wife/gf/so come to the cigar with you....

My wife introduced me to cigars, inadvertly, by taking me on a date to Drapper's Little Puff in DC. Boy, she had no idea how that would turn out!

She will not come in the smoke shop with me if I'm popping into grab something. She can't stand the smell of mass amounts of smoke. However she will sit out on the porch with me when I have a smoke if the weather is right. She is not a nagging wife that complains about the smell of the smoke or the smell on my cloths and breath when done smoking. Great women!

Paul

My wife won't smoke, but if we are going out for a herf at a bar that has beer or wine she likes she will come along, if we have a sitter. Several of the Houston crew have met her.

My wife wasn't too pro-cigar smoking until a couple of years ago when she met Arturo junior and his wife., She was starstruck. Thanks Arturo!

Mine doesn't smoke cigars, but loves the smell, so she comes with me to smoke pretty often.

My wife-type smokes from time to time, but has yet to burst into flames.

My wife doesn't smoke at all...never smoked a thing in her life. She's gone to the lounge a couple times for events where the other wives were going to be there but she generally avoids the place like it's the DMV.

My wife doesn't like the smell of smoke, so she won't go with me to my local. I have asked her a few times, but she feels that the local is "my spot" and she wants me to have a place that's mine. She also has a few of "her spots" that I don't go with her to.

She will sit in the backyard while I have a cigar though.

Just got back from Vegas and one of my wifes favorite places is Casa Fuente.

Our evening routine is to sit on the back porch after work, have a drink, and pass a cigar back and forth.

My wife likes the smell of a burning cigar as long as she isnt overwhlmed b y it so I don't think she would want to go to a lounge but I smoke around her often. It has been a while though as she is 35 weeks pregnant!

I smoke a cigar with my wife every night. It is our time together and it is great.

My wife has been to the shop a few times, she used to have an occasional smoke with me but has since stopped. :blush:

My wife likes the smell of a burning cigar as long as she isnt overwhlmed b y it so I don't think she would want to go to a lounge but I smoke around her often. It has been a while though as she is 35 weeks pregnant!

Congrats to you and your wife. Sleep a lot now while you can.

My wife only smokes when she's on fire, but she enjoys the smell of a good cigar. Haven't brought her to the lounge yet....... someone has to watch the kids. She knows she's welcome though. She's a damn good woman.

My gf and I go to the local cigar shop at least once a week. She likes a variety of flavored cigars so we get to enjoy some time out on the patio a few times a week. Good quality quiet time.

My wife joined me at the local B&M for a smoke, which lasted about 3 mins (did not even get a chance to light one up). So when I say I am going to the cigar lounge, she does not mind a bit.

My wife joined me at the local B&M for a smoke, which lasted about 3 mins (did not even get a chance to light one up). So when I say I am going to the cigar lounge, she does not mind a bit.

Rookie mistake, you should have had it burning before you walked into the store.. Sorry honey we can't leave I love this cigar, just have a seat :)

If I could find a women to smoke with I woule do it in a heart beat!

But then again I am lonely as hell out here :) so I could sit down and smoke with a tree as long as a bird doesn't shit on me :sign: