• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You smoke every day?

do you smoke daily?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dr. Marneaus

I drive a station wagon
Just curious, do you smoke cigars every day?

Simple yes or no will suffice.

Thanks,

I voted no but that doesn't mean I don't try to.

Generally I only smoke once or twice a week, it's been a few more this week, but there have been many occasions that required celebrating

As cold as it's been lately, i've lost my desire. But i'll catch up in the spring. :love: :thumbs:

Generally speaking, no, not in the winter. During the warmer months I try to make time to enjoy more cigars.

I'm so glad I'm allowed to smoke inside. Smoking a PAM 80th as I type this in my warm house. :)

But no, I don't smoke everyday. I don't have the time with a busy hectic life/family.

I voted yes but haven't smoked for two days due to allergies. Smoking isn't as much fun when you can't breathe very well.

Too cold to smoke outside now, in the warmer months I try to smoke 3 to 4 times a week. Now that I have a little girl I am especially going to need my 3 to 4 times a week to get away for an hour or so.. :D

If I could I would, but I have the same problems others do. My schedule is to busy and it's to cold outside right now....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

For the first few years that I started smoking "seriously," I smoked two or three a day on average.

For a variety of reasons, I now subscribe to the fewer, better school.

I would love to have a relaxing cigar every day.. Just cannot do it though. The time issue always gets me. Also the cold as well. In the summer I will most likely do 1 a day or every other day unless it is raining.

I smoke a cigar every 2 or three weeks. Therefore, I will have a lot of sticks that will mature.

As cold as it's been lately, i've lost my desire. But i'll catch up in the spring. :love: :thumbs:

I just lose all desire to smoke outdoors when its too cold... so I wait on the warm weather :) to smoke 4 or 5 a week.

And for right now I'll stick to smoking 2 or 3 a week either over at Double D's or at the bar.

Same as sack. During winter my smoking desires "hibernate" if you will.

But once it gets nice out again I'm usually 2-3 a week.

With only 72 votes, Infinity predicts the NO's will win.

I'm surprised that so few of you do not smoke every day. Some smoke one a week or less. That's like taking in the occasional movie.

At one time I smoked at least 2 a day, sometimes 3. For the last year I smoke one a day. In winter it's usually between 10:30 AM and noon.

Guess I'm an addict huh? :D

Brian

Y'all are wimps! :laugh: I've been smoking while I walk the neighborhood or as I read in our garage. It was in the 20s two nights ago. The real problem is the wind we've had with the cold temps but unless it's above 10 mph, I walk and smoke. And, I smoke 3-4 cigars a day since I retired last February. :p I have two close friends that are man and wife and they smoke 4-6 cigars each day :0 !

Here we(me with one of their three Poodles) are at their rented cabin in Banner Elk, NC:

Picture024.jpg

Dan

Most days at least one, enjoying a beautiful Boli CE as I type :rolleyes:

Nope, especially at home and when it's cold. On my own, I'll smoke more, but still not every day. :)