• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you whack off?

Confused - here's how it's done:

2006.04.03.09.53.36_monday_monday_crazzycool_ma_dog_balls_bite.jpg

are they 69ing? Didn't know dogs did that. :laugh:

Uhhh, there's only one dog there Mrepp!

good call, didn't look at it that close here at work, thats even funnier.

Why fight it? CLICK ON IT.... It is like the darkside of the force.... COME TO ME GRATEFUL1... CLICK ON ME....

You do hear those little voices in your head, right?

:laugh:

Why fight it? CLICK ON IT.... It is like the darkside of the force.... COME TO ME GRATEFUL1... CLICK ON ME....

ROTFLMFAOOL....Yes my master I will do whatever you tell me....SeeGars is my new perv hero!

Edite- To add the CC86 linky CC86 Whacky

ROTFLMFAOOL....Yes my master I will do whatever you tell me....SeeGars is my new perv hero!
How soon we forget Matt R. The personification of perversion.

Doc.

Yes

But my wife makes me do it outside because I make a mess on the floor..........tobacco bits fellas.

I will never be able to look at my dogs the same ever again. And I feel bad when I leave them alone.

this is just too funny

I will add a bit of class and not click on it. I bet it's my loss, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How soon we forget Matt R. The personification of perversion.

Doc.

Nope..I thought of him the moment I saw the dog....omg...get those thoughts outta my head!!!