• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you whack off?

Hmnnn... lets see.... No smiley face, don't know the guy or his posting habits, no known joke or relation to one, .... .Hmnnnnn

Nope, I think I took it for what it was worth. :D

No worries though, I just found it funny

Hmnnn... lets see.... No smiley face, don't know the guy or his posting habits, no known joke or relation to one, .... .Hmnnnnn

Nope, I think I took it for what it was worth. :D

No worries though, I just found it funny

:sign:

So you don't know his posting habits, yet you go and make several posts about it in other topics........... :sign:

Do you need a doc to give you an eye exam :D

Stop Threadjacking!!!

Sheesh, there is enough whining at this board about people asking questions and then getting whacked for asking, etc.... Several threads on it. Buncha friggin nancy's here if you ask me.

ANd, thanks for the info bfreebern. I took his comment merely as it appeared and I think that is all you can do in any typed format. But, I think you also know that I didn't get upset. I just merely used it for cannon fodder.

Now, back to the thread at hand.

:p

Stop Threadjacking!!!

Sheesh, there is enough whining at this board about people asking questions and then getting whacked for asking, etc.... Several threads on it. Buncha friggin nancy's here if you ask me.

ANd, thanks for the info bfreebern. I took his comment merely as it appeared and I think that is all you can do in any typed format. But, I think you also know that I didn't get upset. I just merely used it for cannon fodder.

Now, back to the thread at hand.

:p

I'm not getting near ANYTHING in your hand!

Dammit, now I am gonna have to threadjack my own thread.... What I meant above is that I took no offense to his post but only linked it or mentioned it in other threads discussing the "sensitive" nature of some of the newbies and recent threads along those lines. I can certainly understand how someone new to cigar BB's or new to cigars might take offense.

Newbies lumped into one generic class isn't a great way to go but rather those that are veterans of other Cigar BB or long established to cigars versus those totally new to this hobby. I think we should expect that the people new to this hobby would ask "dumb" questions and probably not use the search function.

threadjack off!!!!

Dammit, now I am gonna have to threadjack my own thread.... What I meant above is that I took no offense to his post but only linked it or mentioned it in other threads discussing the "sensitive" nature of some of the newbies and recent threads along those lines. I can certainly understand how someone new to cigar BB's or new to cigars might take offense.

Newbies lumped into one generic class isn't a great way to go but rather those that are veterans of other Cigar BB or long established to cigars versus those totally new to this hobby. I think we should expect that the people new to this hobby would ask "dumb" questions and probably not use the search function.

threadjack off!!!!

That's why they are 'guided' to the search features. :laugh:

*cough* clippedaPSD4 *cough* *cough*

threadjack off!!!!

That's why they are 'guided' to the search features. :laugh:

*cough* clippedaPSD4 *cough* *cough*

Oooooooooooohhhh, PSD4.... DROOOLLLLllll

threadjack off!!!!

HEEE HEEE you said threadjack off