• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doi Chaang beans are back and ready to ship! ALL DONE

AMAZING....this is some incredible coffee. thanks MrJerry you are top notch. This whole transaction couldnt have gone any smoother or been handled any more professionally than it was...

I am really impresssed. Most refreshing to see things handled that way...I'm think i'm gonna like it here...hehehehe

Thanks again
art

check your PM

Hey I go to school, and work overnights ...I have to be a prime target for these beans.

PM sent

If there's any left, I'll take 3 bags Jerry :thumbs:

Just a quick note to say the beans rocked Jerry. It was fricking freezing here in Minn. this morning, and sitting at the table drinking a cup(or2,3) was a much better place to be. Payment dropped off with local carrier yesterday. You got a new customer here.

Joe G

Just a quick note to say the beans rocked Jerry. It was fricking freezing here in Minn. this morning, and sitting at the table drinking a cup(or2,3) was a much better place to be. Payment dropped off with local carrier yesterday. You got a new customer here.

Joe G

Hey Joe,
I'm real happy to hear that the beans are working for you!

Had my first pot of this this morning and it was damn good!

:thumbs:

Hey MrJerry,

Beans arrived today, box alittle smashed but due to the superior packing techniques used the contents are just perfect ;)..you're the Best Jerry!!!

thanks again...

art

Art,
Sorry about the box being mistreated...but I'm happy to hear that the beans arrived safe and sound!

Hey MrJerry,

Beans arrived today, box alittle smashed but due to the superior packing techniques used the contents are just perfect ;)..you're the Best Jerry!!!

thanks again...

art

Hey MrJerry.... I PM'd you on 31-Jan.... If you didn't get it, I'll re-PM you. If so, can you PM me an update? The beans are fab and I'm really looking forward to having more. :thumbs:

Art,
Sorry about the box being mistreated...but I'm happy to hear that the beans arrived safe and sound!

Ah no worries...that new Post guy just doesnt respect the Doi Chaang yet...ahahahha...have to talk to him about that...maybe offer him a cup 'o joe...

thanks again

Jerry,

Thanks for the quick shipment the beans are awesome.!

Can't wait to try some others.