• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Tasting @ Maxis Cigar Lounge (Long Island)

Jimmyhaze

Maduro Maniac
Hello All,

I just came back from my first time visit to Maxis Cigar Lounge. I met some nice people and bought some nice cigars. Jack handed me a flyer that had some cool events.
The next one will be on Friday November 7th, 4pm-9pm. There will be food, refreshments, raffles and of course cigars. Plus you get to meet some cool people.
I will definitely will be checking this event out, as it will be my first cigar tasting event. Everyone who can attend is welcome to hangout and enjoy a couple cigars with fellow enthusiasts.

Hope to see you there!

For Don Pepin's I will be there to HERF it! Who else is on? Let's get it together!

I will be at this event too as I am sure most of the regulars at Maxi's will also be there.

Are you sure this event is on Friday? The website says Tuesday Nov 4th. Anyone hear different?

I got the flyer from Jack. It says Nov 7th 4-9. But just to make sure I would check with Jack. All the other cigar tastings are on a Friday.

If CgarDan is going to be there I will be there on Tuesday and Friday.

Cool, hope to see you all there. More the merrier! :)

I cannot wait to check out the Don Pepin cigars. I tried the My Father Lanceros, holy crap those are real nice, good burn and great flavors. Maybe I will see if I can get some of the others they offer as well.

They should change their website from the 4th to the 7th then unless they want it a secret. I will be there at 4:00 pm sharp as I get out of work early. Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces again! Christian

Anyone know if they will have the My Father cigars available as I have not tried them as of yet. Also anyone know the deals going on? Looking forward to seeing you all!