• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Tasting @ Maxis Cigar Lounge (Long Island)

I am not too sure what Don Pepin will bring. However Jack stocks My Fathers in his walk in humidor. I bought a couple Lanceros from him during my first visit.

Looking forward to seeing everyone later today :thumbs:

Me too! I will be there early as I leave work around 2:30 and it's about an hour ride.

I cannot wait for this herf tonight. I am going to try and get there around 4pm when it starts. Hope to see you all there tonight.

My boss just told me I can leave in about a half hour. Yay!! Those My Father Lancero's are calling me.

Now I need to cross my fingers that no business emergency pops up. ???

It was nice to meet you all at Maxis tonight. Had a good time with good people and good cigars. Hope to do it again sometime. :)

I arrived pretty late, but it was nice to meet those of you who I did. I'll catch the rest of you at Brass Monkey.

Hello All,

I just came back from my first time visit to Maxis Cigar Lounge. I met some nice people and bought some nice cigars. Jack handed me a flyer that had some cool events.
The next one will be on Friday November 7th, 4pm-9pm. There will be food, refreshments, raffles and of course cigars. Plus you get to meet some cool people.
I will definitely will be checking this event out, as it will be my first cigar tasting event. Everyone who can attend is welcome to hangout and enjoy a couple cigars with fellow enthusiasts.

Hope to see you there!

(bustin a cherry here first post)
heading here today for the first time to meet a buddy. cant find 1 decent place on the island to relax and take in a stick heard a lot of good things and looking forward to the trip. 30mi away and not a fan of ValleyStream

Welcome to CP. Head on over to the Intro forum, and tell us a little about yourself.

FYI - use of the lounge now requires a membership there: $100 for the year.