• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin @ seriouscigars

audilicious

Just bought a box of cuban classic toro's

http://www.seriouscigars.com/
from 5/27-6/02
Purchase any box and receive 6 FREE Pepin cigars.

also looks like free shipping on box purchases as well.

also if you're in the area the man himself is making an appearance and you get another bonus in store.

no affiliation, just passing it along.

Serious Cigars is an excellent vendor. They have treated me extraordinarily well. I recommend them wholeheartedly. They screwed my order up once and I got a personal phone call from the owner. Not only did they fix the problem, overnight, at their expense, he insisted I keep the error, a $100 box of cigars, free of charge. Can't go wrong with these folks.

Doc.

Just noticed that they have a box of Don Pepin Serie JJ Selectos- robusto size. I didn't know this size was available in the white label. Has anyone ever tried them?

Just noticed that they have a box of Don Pepin Serie JJ Selectos- robusto size. I didn't know this size was available in the white label. Has anyone ever tried them?

Yup, my preferred size on the white labels. Very good stick but I prefer the black labels. :) You can't go wrong with Ron over at seriouscigars. Good peoples and nice inventory.