• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

Oh! I took the party short. I forgot because I already smoked it. :D

I definitely didn't take the Cohiba Piramides. ???

Bill...........I have the Cohiba. I sent you a PM and an email and I'm sure you'll remember why. Just let me know what you want me to do.

other1 said:
I did do takes.. I guess I forgot to note them..

68 - Monte #2
90 - VR Classico
104 - Ashton VSG ?? (robusto?)
111 - Perdomo EDS Robusto
[snapback]150805[/snapback]​

This is a joke, right? :whistling:

You forgot?

You sit on a pass for twelve days and then do anonymous P&Ts?

Bill is being too kind...

I didn't do anonymous P&T. I listed my puts and appearently forgot to note my takes. Yes, forgot. I guess I'm human. Clearly I'm a horrible ****ing person and should burn in hell.

God.. whats up everyone's ass lately on this site.

other1 said:
I didn't do anonymous P&T. I listed my puts and appearently forgot to note my takes. Yes, forgot. I guess I'm human. Clearly I'm a horrible ****ing person and should burn in hell.

[snapback]150823[/snapback]​

And you have the nerve to say "I think I'm better than everybody else".

Your actions aren't above reproach! What makes you think anyones are? Huff and puff all you want buddy. You aren't impressing anybody. And your pathetic excuses are fading fast.

bfreebern - way to step up with the info on the Cohiba :thumbs:

I made a mistake and then provided the missing info. Did you have a point CS? No.. of course you didn't.

bfreebern said:
Bill...........I have the Cohiba. I sent you a PM and an email and I'm sure you'll remember why. Just let me know what you want me to do.
[snapback]150814[/snapback]​

Thanks Brandon, mystery solved ;)

I don't know about "everyone" but let me lay it out here for you as far as what's "up my ass" okay?

You receive my pass on December 6th
You post sometime around December 10th, "Sorry I've been sick, blah blah, pass will go out tomorrow."
Tomorrow never came.
Meanwhile, you seem to have found plenty of time (40 some odd posts worth) to post here but no time to do the pass.
People start sending me PM's wondering why I'm letting you slide.
Jason, your irresponsibility has now become MY problem which it shouldn't be.
I post here, which lights a fire under your a$$ and you return the pass.
You posted no P/T's
I get the pass figuring with your six puts listed on the sheet and notice that you didn't do any takes.
I start putting the cigars away and notice six are missing and PM you last night asking if you did indeed "take" any cigars.
You don't respond but again, seem to have plenty of time this morning to post in Dave's thread.
I post at 10:30 a.m. "Hey, answer my PM"
THEN you post over there "P/T's done, see thread" and start with the "black kettle" crap.

And you wonder what I have "up my ass"

Put yourself in my place, think about it for a while, then get back to us ;)
WITHOUT the chip on your shoulder.....

Yeah my point is I think your arrogant attitude sucks. And your P&T's are weak. Thanks for asking ....

cohibasurfer said:
Yeah my point is I think your arrogant attitude sucks. And your P&T's are weak. Thanks for asking ....
[snapback]150857[/snapback]​
LOL. You don't even know what my puts were you putz.

other1 said:
cohibasurfer said:
[snapback]150857[/snapback]​
LOL. You don't even know what my puts were you putz.
[snapback]150859[/snapback]​
LMAO at the attempt at alliteration. LOL

Bill,

Here is my final say on the matter (to you at least). You are right. Obviously I held the pass way too long. I'm sorry again. I should have taken it more seriously that I was holding it up. I hope you never actually thought there was a question of whether you would get it back or, as some other people insinuate, that I was somehow doing this on purpose for some reason. Not listing my takes was simply an honest mistake, and I apologize for that as well. Not responding to your PM immediately was also a mistake.. I needed to figure out what my takes had been and actually did so and had come back to post them when I saw your post about me not doing it. Yes, I know, convinient.. you can believe that or not. Anyway, I'm sorry again. Sorry I held the pass, sorry I didnt respond in a timely fashion and especially sorry that this had to turn into a public spectacle. I am sincerely sorry and hope you can forgive me. I've always enjoyed your friendship and comraderie here.

That is all I have to say.
-Jason

Just for the record, these are other1's P/T's:

PUTS:
#114 Graycliff Crystal PG
#115 Montecristo Tubos (Havana) This is a Monte #1 in an A/T
#116 Partagas Culebra (Havana)
#117 Cuaba Divinos (Havana)
#118 La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
#119 Perdomo Edicion de Silvo Salamone

TAKES:
#68 Montecristo #2
#90 Vegas Robaina Clasicos
#97 Partagas Shorts
#104 Ashton VSG (who knows exactly what VSG as s0ber did not indicate what it was when he "put" it)
#111 Perdomo Edicion de Silvo Robusto

CC I hope you are enjoying your stash! Thanks for letting me participate and I hope you got some neat political stuff.

I just read that my Senator (Byah) is looking to run for head of the DNC. As a moderate democrat, this could be what the DNC needs to get back on top.... so lets hope that he doesn't get the votes ;)

Excellent pass cc, I hope you enjoy them for years to come, especially when the GOP loses the senate and Whit House respectively in the future. :laugh: :p :laugh: