• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gr8full2day said:
Don't you guys have anything better to do than to harrass a Botl like Eleuthardt!! I mean this guy makes a minor error in a pass and it wasn't either of you guys' pass either. I believe you should just mind your own bees wax!! I will stand firm on my position and will openly admit my mistake if proven to be wrong!!!

Okay I just realized I had become PB for a moment. Please disregard my out of mind experience above!! :laugh: :D :D
[snapback]161407[/snapback]​

Russell, please quietly pack your things and head on over to LetsTalkCigars now..... :laugh: :sign:

Oh and Barney, you will never "get it"

Every time you open your mouth here, it's to spit out your foot, moron! ;)

Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]161427[/snapback]​

Word.

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]161427[/snapback]​

don't wink at me troublemaker...you and neal need to buy some extra lube.

barney's starting to chafe. Wants us to use more lube.

LMAO

I've pretty much been on the fence with you, barn, but you have become an annoying little twit so I guess I'll take a side now.

NA

SamClemmons said:
barney's starting to chafe. Wants us to use more lube.

LMAO

I've pretty much been on the fence with you, barn, but you have become an annoying little twit so I guess I'll take a side now.

NA
[snapback]161445[/snapback]​

LMFAO.....YOU on the fence?!?!? Neal, you fell off the fence loooooooooong ago

I spoke up for you with Bill and Lee... it won't happen again. You post for attention and are CP's latest Drama Queen. Good luck with that.

NA

Contact information for this clown:

2Hype Enterprises
Highland Village, TX 75077
Phone: 214/ 402-8220
mailto:eleuthardt@2HypeENTERPRISES.com

Eleuthardt's webpage

Cellular: (972) 317-1367
FAX: (509) 696-5210
mailto:eleuthardt@ericleuthardt.com

As previously sourced by: camaroon4me

SamClemmons said:
I spoke up for you with Bill and Lee... it won't happen again. You post for attention and are CP's latest Drama Queen. Good luck with that.

NA
[snapback]161463[/snapback]​

well...i went back and looked at your posts over the past couple of months and you have never had ANYTHING good to say about me. if i'm wrong, please refer me to the post that you are talking about and i will appologize post haste.

you calling me a drama queen is like vern troyer calling mickey rooney short.

Hey barnes, keep sticking your nose where it don't belong and you'll continue to get the bitch-slapping you deserve.

Now, go back to your village ya drama queen biatch!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Hey barnes, keep sticking your nose where it don't belong and you'll continue to get the bitch-slapping you deserve.

[snapback]161468[/snapback]​

ok...moe and curly are here...wheres shep?

servebig said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]161469[/snapback]​

Shepp here....

Barney, you are burning all your bridges with your quips and troll-like baiting.

How many members have you openly insulted recently?

CohibaSurfer
SFG75
Gibu
Leebo
SamC.
CCat

Wasn't it just a few days ago that you posted a plea to find a workable solution to this type of drama? It's you man, you are the cause of these woes.

MilesMingusMonk said:
servebig said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]161469[/snapback]​

Shep here.

Barney, you are burning all your bridges with your snips and troll like baiting.

How many members have you openly insulted recently?

CohibaSurfer
SFG75
Gibu
Leebo
SamC.
CCat

Wasn't it just a few days ago that you posted a plea to find a workable solution to this type of drama? It's you man, you are the cause of these woes.
[snapback]161472[/snapback]​

HERE COMES THE FIRE! But it is a really good point.

*stepping out of the ring of fire*

servebig said:
well...i went back and looked at your posts over the past couple of months and you have never had ANYTHING good to say about me.

LMAO!

Go back over all those same posts. See if you can find him saying anything good about ANYBODY except himself!

Lumberg said:
servebig said:
well...i went back and looked at your posts over the past couple of months and you have never had ANYTHING good to say about me.

LMAO!

Go back over all those same posts. See if you can find him saying anything good about ANYBODY except himself!
[snapback]161474[/snapback]​

Just another squirrel, looking for a nut.....

Who asked you, anti-freeze boy? :laugh:

Lumberg said:
servebig said:

LMAO!

[snapback]161474[/snapback]​
FU lumpy... you're another "bruddah to scumbag" story. I spoke up for you too, way back when... 0 fer 2.

NA

servebig said:
AVB said:
Let's face it.  You folks are just troublemakers. 
[snapback]161419[/snapback]​

word
[snapback]161422[/snapback]​

Shut up Barney, as if you have a clue as to anything that goes on here. You certainly don't "get it" and the majority of people here agree that you're an amateurish schlump when it comes to cigars and running a pass. Run along now and plan another pass that can't clear the finish line. While you're at it, be sure and keep tabs on who owes you penalty sticks.

I wonder where all of Barney's CP friends are.......... :whistling: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wonder where all of Barney's CP friends are.......... :whistling: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[snapback]161481[/snapback]​

They only send pm's........... ;)

SamClemmons said:
lumpy... you're another "bruddah to scumbag" story. I spoke up for you too, way back when.

True, and true. And?

No worries here.

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]161463[/snapback]​

He did Barney and he pissed me off. We've made up though, sort of.........

Status
Not open for further replies.