• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'll toss in my $.02. I haven't been involved with the pass so I have no comment on how good, bad or indifferent it was run and I'm not going to read the zillion pages to find out why some of you have your panties rammed up your crack. I don't care really.

I've dealt with Barny a few times now and everything has gone smoothly. So for those of you that were involved in the Gobstopper and didn't like it your opinion has been heard by all those who care to hear it. For those that weren't involved you are sniping like little kids. He's done OK by me and that opinion will stand the same as it does for any of you that have had good dealings with me. Screw me and I'll hunt you down if you have 10 posts or 10,000. I'm fairly sure most of you look at it the same way.

Now how about we let the pass participants deal with this. Once this is closed out you always have the choice to deal with or not deal with whomever you want in the future. If you don't like how some people post then you can continue to play games or you can ignore them. A pariah rarely lasts long in a community.

Screw me and I'll hunt you down if you have 10 posts or 10,000. I'm fairly sure most of you look at it the same way.
Well said AVB, but when you hunt someone down who screws you, I'll be sure to tell you that you are
sniping like little kids

Obviously some here feel that Barney screwed people yet since he didn't screw YOU, anyone who criticizes Barney are just sniping little kids in your book.

I love your double standard........

Somehow we got off topic. I thought this thread was about Eleuthardt?

Oh oh, six people looking at the thread:
Neal
Me
Lee
BigMac
Barney
and one anonymous (AVB) :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]161493[/snapback]​

I done told ya Billy, he drinks. Ya can't trust a rumy to keep it straight. :laugh:

NA

SFG75 said:
I wonder where all of Barney's CP friends are.......... :whistling: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[snapback]161481[/snapback]​

I consider Barney a friend. But he's a big boy, he can fight his own battles. ;)

As for this Eleuthardt guy... I have a little something in mind for him. :cool:

Not following your crooked lead Sam, just watching where it goes.

SamClemmons said:
coventrycat86 said:

I done told ya Billy, he drinks. Ya can't trust a rumy to keep it straight. :laugh:

NA
[snapback]161498[/snapback]​

Yeah but the difference is that I don't have to make 50 posts about it. ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Screw me and I'll hunt you down if you have 10 posts or 10,000. I'm fairly sure most of you look at it the same way.
Well said AVB, but when you hunt someone down who screws you, I'll be sure to tell you that you are
sniping like little kids

Obviously some here feel that Barney screwed people yet since he didn't screw YOU, anyone who criticizes Barney are just sniping little kids in your book.

I love your double standard........

Ok, I'm not sure if getting back to the original point is threadjacking, but in this thread it very well may be. Anyway, I just noticed this.

This is the first line from eluthardt's post when he received the "Just Cause Pass":

I returned from a business trip on Thursday, and what did I find but a box of goodies.

And this is the first line from his post when he received the StogieChat pass:

I came back from a business trip on Thursday, and what did I find but a box of goodies.

Hmmmm...makes you wonder how often he's used the same schtick on other passes on other boards. :whistling:

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]161498[/snapback]​

Oh my god... you just called AVB "Rumsfeld"s nickname -- all hell is about to break loose!!!!!!!! :0

Well AVB, if he doesn't want kicked, then he shouldn't butt in(i.e.-the "word" post, check for yourself) and then be surprised at what happens to him. Up until his post, no one was interested in beating him over the head. I'll see that ace and raise him 10 every time he continues to do so.

Some additional info regarding Eleuthardt.... (EDIT: this is his former employer -- I called -- he now works at his own independent company, the contact info of which was posted already)

Eric D. Leuthardt
MOUS, A+, i-Net+, Network+, MCP, CIW
IT Director
Reliable Reports, Inc.
1165 S Stemmons Suite 233
Lewisville, TX 75067
800-460-0723 x241
eleuthardt@reliablereports.com

servebig said:
much love to all...in the words of rodney king:

"get off my ass, mofo"

:D
[snapback]161515[/snapback]​

Wow, just like Davey. :whistling:

Anyone see the pass threads at Stogiechat?? God, what a bunch of squemish little girls who are afraid to take out their own trash. :angry2: I can't believe that they are seriously going to wait for ALT to pm the guy and try to work it out. Who should be contacting who??.....who stiffed one of their passes and has yet to reappear? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MilesMingusMonk said:
Shepp here....

Barney, you are burning all your bridges with your quips and troll-like baiting.

How many members have you openly insulted recently?

CohibaSurfer
SFG75
Gibu
Leebo
SamC.
CCat

Wasn't it just a few days ago that you posted a plea to find a workable solution to this type of drama? It's you man, you are the cause of these woes.
[snapback]161472[/snapback]​

nah it was more than a few days kirk...and what i found is that the bulk of the board wanted to continue the follies. So from that point I have evoked a "can't beat em, join 'em" attitude.

In fact now that the gob is dead I have been giving serious consideration to a Who's Gonna Smoke The Paraquat Cigar Pass. This will be by invite only and will include the above participants.

I hope I didn't forget anybody...

you promised not to tell :0
[snapback]161518[/snapback]​

Barney, it's "don't ask don't tell" Not "Don't ask, blab to all." Just an FYI. :D

SFG75 said:
you promised not to tell  :0
[snapback]161518[/snapback]​

Barney, it's "don't ask don't tell" Not "Don't ask, blab to all." Just an FYI. :D
[snapback]161526[/snapback]​

actually i'm hung like a hamster :) 'splains alot, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.