• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamClemmons said:
What? Nobody's talkin' to me now. Fine. Pizz of you wankers.

NA
[snapback]161770[/snapback]​

Wow, I am gonna beat Leebo and MattR at this one....

Look at me, Look at me!!!

I suspect you are above going back to SC Neal, but there are many public hotspots (and of course wide open routers in every neighborhood; I bet Leebo's is.)

-Matt-

I've been lurking over there....PB at his best! LMFAO

The Padron thread is priceless!

Mine isn't wide open Tx.... ;)

Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]161778[/snapback]​

give us a link

Lumberg said:
Anyone else notice that the pass in question is also incomplete, and has been in the possession of one of their members for over two weeks now (the last participant, too!).
[snapback]161758[/snapback]​

Jeeez, Lumby, how many times do I have to tell you!!??. :angry2: It isn't about whether or not someone holds onto the pass forever and a day, it's about keeping things calm. :) Someone do hideous puts and takes?...why make waves? ??? Someone pulled an Eleuthardt and skipped town?.....don't talk about it because it might hurt people's feelings. ;) People from other boards try to give you a heads up?.....tell them to leave because they are bringing "unpleasantness" to your board. :laugh: If boardmembers get ripped off left and right, it really doesn't matter, just as long as everything is placid and calm. :D :) :) :) Why can't we be more like that? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

servebig said:
SFG75 said:
It's all good Barn, we should do a trade or something.   :)
[snapback]161751[/snapback]​

wanna trade naked pics of each other...or cigars?
[snapback]161773[/snapback]​

LOL-you're a natural comedian Barney. Cigars of course. You have any CAOs?

servebig said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

[snapback]161778[/snapback]​

give us a link
[snapback]161782[/snapback]​

OMG, WTF is going on? That stuff is just goofy. Here is the link if you really want it.

Wow. That is a bit crazy. PB really needs to get back on his meds, 'cause it sounds like he's hallucinating. ???

On the other hand, maybe everyone else there is just trying to push his buttons. :sign:

Yep, stuff over there is always a good read :laugh:

What a bunch of Focktards!

coventrycat86 said:
I suspect you are above going back to SC Lee

Who the fock is Lee? Don't you mean Harry?
[snapback]161774[/snapback]​
Good catch Bill, I meant to say Neal and have changed it..

What can I say, it was quitting time and I wanted to get the post in before I headed home.

Leebo8-9-8 @ Jan 28 2005 said:
Mine isn't wide open Tx....
Hmm, I have seen pictures that would suggest otherwise.. ;) :love:

-Matt-

Being a newbie and all I'm going to post my unsolicited 0.02. I lurked on both here and "that other board" for awhile trying to decide which I liked better. Guess what? I decided on here and this is why. The passes on here were better run and people seemed to really be stand-up guys (and gals). Just an impression I got. The threads were entertaining yet full of useful information. I've had some great laughs and received some great advice/knowledge from many on this board. :thumbs:

Now, I read this thread and all hell has broken loose! Guys ragging on each other, flaming, etc. I expect that on the other board but not here. :( I know many of you were involved in the pass that this person screwed up on. I am sorry for that and hate to see things like that happen but they do. I also understand the good intent of going to the other board and warning people about this guy. At the same time I ask myself "What's the point"? It's their board and their pass. If they get screwed by allowing someone in it that no one can vouch for that's their own fault. Same thing here. Seems to me this guy was let into a pass when no one had any real information or background (trades, etc.) on him.

As I was told when posting a stupid idea from another board on CP: "Let them have what's theirs and we will have what's ours." I took this to heart and I think the same applies here. From the looks of it the admins over there are jerks and don't want to hear it. Fine. Don't warn them next time if (and hopefully it won't) it happens again here. The guys address is known so we know to watch out for him in the future.

I may have no business getting into this thread (and probably don't) but the tone this has set to the boards is discouraging.

Flame-suit on...

Purobrat on LTS Jan 27 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a few friends who own shops here in the DFW area, and they tell me the same thing. And yes, one of them sells the singles at MSRP, so I don't have to shop around. But it is also true that 8 out of 10 shops that I have been to do actually mark them up to that ~20 range. So, that being said, it is true that one doesn't have to pay that, and shopping around is the key. But, as I stated, the overwhelming majority here do gouge, and people do buy them, quickly.
Wow, you become an admin on LTS and you go from smoking Grape White Owls to Padrón 1926 Anniversaries in 2 weeks time! I was getting ready to send some sticks his way, damn empathy was starting to kick in there. Since he's got an inside source to get $12 #6s nothing I have is in his league.

Maybe we all should have been kissing Zac's as$ also?

-Matt-

Welcome to Cigar Pass MrJ!

There are several topics in this one thread, but for the most part no flaming is going on and a lot of kidding. The people that screw up get kidded a lot but very few people get flamed.

One thing you can do to make you aren't the next Eleuthardt is to hang around a long time before joining a pass. If a pass lets a youngin' in kindly excuse yourself without a lot of drama. You will learn a lot and have some fun participating in this forum before it gets down to box passes.

I have been on this board coming on 8 months now, and I haven't joined any box passes yet. I have done many trades, a secret santa, a bombing raid, and have had an ongoing bomb swap with DaveLa, just no passes yet. I want to pass with the best so I don't have to deal with people like Eleuthardt, so until the best would be comfortable having me in their pass, I will sit 'em out.

Again Welcome MrJingles!
-Matt-

mrjinglesusa said:
Being a newbie and all I'm going to post my unsolicited 0.02.  I lurked on both here and "that other board" for awhile trying to decide which I liked better.  Guess what?  I decided on here and this is why.  The passes on here were better run and people seemed to really be stand-up guys (and gals).  Just an impression I got.  The threads were entertaining yet full of useful information. I've had some great laughs and received some great advice/knowledge from many on this board.    :thumbs:

Now, I read this thread and all hell has broken loose!  Guys ragging on each other, flaming, etc.  I expect that on the other board but not here.  :(  I know many of you were involved in the pass that this person screwed up on.  I am sorry for that and hate to see things like that happen but they do.  I also understand the good intent of going to the other board and warning people about this guy.  At the same time I ask myself "What's the point"?  It's their board and their pass.  If they get screwed by allowing someone in it that no one can vouch for that's their own fault.  Same thing here.  Seems to me this guy was let into a pass when no one had any real information or background (trades, etc.) on him.

As I was told when posting a stupid idea from another board on CP: "Let them have what's theirs and we will have what's ours."  I took this to heart and I think the same applies here.  From the looks of it the admins over there are jerks and don't want to hear it.  Fine.  Don't warn them next time if (and hopefully it won't) it happens again here.  The guys address is known so we know to watch out for him in the future.   

I may have no business getting into this thread (and probably don't) but the tone this has set to the boards is discouraging. 

Flame-suit on...
[snapback]161799[/snapback]​

Another newbie chimes in with his two cents......

After reading through this whole thread, here is what I have to say:

"Irregardless" ain't a real word.

Thank you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Joe

jgohlke said:
Another newbie chimes in with his two cents......

After reading through this whole thread, here is what I have to say:

"Irregardless" ain't a real word.

Thank you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Joe
[snapback]161822[/snapback]​

Cool, we have another Grammarian. Hope CC doesn't scratch. :p

txmatt said:
SamClemmons said:
What? Nobody's talkin' to me now. Fine. Pizz of you wankers.

NA
[snapback]161770[/snapback]​

Wow, I am gonna beat Leebo and MattR at this one....

Look at me, Look at me!!!

I suspect you are above going back to SC Neal, but there are many public hotspots (and of course wide open routers in every neighborhood; I bet Leebo's is.)

-Matt-
[snapback]161772[/snapback]​
It was sweet of you to post TX, really, I'm touched. I'm curious though, do I know you? What is SC and what does the "hotspots" and "wide open routers" comment mean? If english isn't your second language I'd appreciate some clarification, if it is... never mind.

NA

Status
Not open for further replies.