• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eleuthardt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RND said:
So much love over here...and who is this moron SFG75, what a rude prick. It seems his goal is to alienate everyone here. Get a life beeaattchh.

QUOTE(gr8full2day @ Jan 28 2005, 08:57 AM)
Never miss an opportunity to beat a dead horse, do ya boys!!

Everyone one is so nice???
[snapback]161733[/snapback]​

Your post is sorta contradictory isn't it rnd? You start off calling SFG names in your first post here and then post a quote by Gr8 and sarcastically ask if everyone is so nice. I'd like to be the first to welcome the new idiot to the board and I mean that in the best sense of the word.

NA

Well it's a RED letter day for me. I've been banned from elly's new board by the big smiley dude for the following post:

"Cool with me. Next time someone notices a known ripoff artist on your site... we'll keep it to ourselves a let you learn the hard way."

An enlightened bunch over there for certain. Too bad, I was gonna hang around over there for a while. ;)

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:
gr8full2day said:
Never miss an opportunity to beat a dead horse, do ya boys!!
[snapback]161709[/snapback]​

Russell, you seem to never miss an opportunity to make these type remarks...

Instead, you could me mailing out Bill's lotto winnings, how about that? ;)
[snapback]161713[/snapback]​

gr8, you and gawntrail are the only ones I have not received any cigars from. I expected that from gawntrail since he stiffed MMM but I did not expect that from you. My mailbox is still up and ready to receive your cigars anytime. ;)

So much love over here...and who is this moron SFG75,  what a rude prick.  It seems his goal is to alienate everyone here.  Get a life beeaattchh.

Screw you newbie. Who are you to come over here and try to bad mouth me? If more people felt like you, then it would be a prevailing sentiment,...but you know what?....it isn't. Until then, go take your lame-@$$ to the threads about group-buys and passes, then try to earn you way up to criticize me ya puke. BTW-I didn't start a fight with any member of this board, they messed with me and got what they had comin' to 'em. Re-read the posts, or find someone who can read them to you so that you can "get it" when it comes to what this thread is about.

I've done more passes, trades, and splits than you have here. I've earned a right to be at the table, unlike you, ya rookie. I post on cigar discusion, "watcha been smokin' lately" and provide other relevant items of interest to other smokers. I bet you're one of those panty-waists from stogie-chat who had their feelings hurt like a little girl because we tried to save your sorry @$$e$. Go back over there before I make you my B*tch.

SFG75 said:
So much love over here...and who is this moron SFG75,  what a rude prick.  It seems his goal is to alienate everyone here.  Get a life beeaattchh.

Screw you newbie. Who are you to come over here and try to bad mouth me? If more people felt like you, then it would be a prevailing sentiment,...but you know what?....it isn't. Until then, go take your lame-ass to the threads about group-buys and passes, then try to earn you way up to criticize me ya puke. BTW-I didn't start a fight with any member of this board, they messed with me and got what they had comin' to 'em. Re-read the posts, or find someone who can read them to you so that you can "get it" when it comes to what this thread is about.

I've done more passes, trades, and splits than you have here. I've earned a right to be at the table, unlike you, ya rookie. I post on cigar discusion, "watcha been smokin' lately" and provide other relevant items of interest to other smokers. I bet you're one of those panty-waists from stogie-chat who had their feelings hurt like a little girl because we tried to save your sorry @$$e$. Go back over there before I make you my B*tch.
[snapback]161743[/snapback]​

can i be your bitch?

Sorry.....too much #amn coffee again. :whistling: :whistling:

(Message edited to prevent an intellectual massacre)

LOL, well it's like a car wreck. I couldn't help but stare :D

Man, that sh*t really isn't worth my time. Especially after what was said by their all mighty Admin "ET". Well, ET needs to get a clue.

bfreebern said:
LOL, well it's like a car wreck. I couldn't help but stare :D

Man, that sh*t really isn't worth my time. Especially after what was said by their all mighty Admin "ET". Well, ET needs to get a clue.
[snapback]161750[/snapback]​

Yeah, what a bunch of sniveling, yellow-backed, cigar bottom-feeding, Swisher-smoking, weakling, cigar-girlie-newbs. They deleted my account. I've only gotten my dander up over here. The only thing I posted over there was stuff that you guys have probably already seen...pretty benign. I'm amazed that one of them came over here off their valium high to tangle with me. Pretty impressive for a eunuch.

Anyone else notice that the pass in question is also incomplete, and has been in the possession of one of their members for over two weeks now (the last participant, too!).

Yes we noticed but they don't like to be reminded of that fact.

Hey, as sad is StogieChat appears right now, at least they don't have PB as an admin... :sign:

-Matt-

The really funny part is... and I mean this is really funny...

they think they have to ban us to get rid of us.

BUwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Still hurt my feelings though. :blush: I'm sorta sensitive that way.

NA

That's for sure. PB still can't control himself over there. Mr. "Last Word Guy" has now issued his second threat claiming "This will be the last you hear from me on this" or some similar nonsense in the Padron 1926 thread. I should have taken bets as to how long it would take him to post a response when he pulled that crap the first time. :D

He's acting like a real idiot over there which is good since this way he's not making trouble here.

Who's this moheganson guy anyway? Looks like PB's new best friend :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.