• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EMERGENCY BIERGARTEN PROBLEM!

What to do?

• Pay nothing go elsewhere (Churchill's?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pay 25 a head for 40 people (more people less money) for 1000 bucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fabulous time on the island, met great brothers Jeff, Steve, Elliot my golfing guru. Everybody else I did not mention made it a wonderful afternoon. Couldn't think a of a nicer bunch of guys to spend time with. Thanks and KUDOS

alph

It was great meeting you too, brudda man! :laugh:

Steve

Well I'm back online after 2 weeks waiting for an appointment. Sean, Scott and Charlie, a big thanks for organization on this HERF. It was great meeting the new and seeing the old. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Sean, I have pictures (a few), let me know what to do with them.

1) Disposable Camera
2) FYYFF
3) It was dark in there
4) FYYFF
5) Too lazy to get off my chair and walk around for close ups
6) FYYFF

... and thanks for the lighter fuel

1.) Cheap ass...
2.) RTDA Slacker
3.) Cry baby...
4.) RTDA Slacker
5.) ok, can't argue with that one
6.) RTDA Slacker

:D

Indeed, quite the HERF! Again Sean and Scott, thanks a whole lot for putting this together. It was a great time seeing all you guys again. Can't believe what the no-shows missed. :laugh:

BTW, did anyone accidentally get a goodie bag with some nice ISOM extras? I put some smokes CigarDan gave me in my bag and I can't seem to find the damn thing. ??? I have no idea? Called Churchills and they dont see anything. Anyway, just wondering... I was looking forward to that Monarch. :(

Steve

I actually meant smokes from Geoff, not CgarDan.

Steve

Sorry I didn't make it. :(

I made the trip down to Queens the night before for a Mets/Astros game and I should not have gone to that since I've been fighting off a cold all week.

On the way down to NYC Friday night, the Hutchinson River Parkway was CLOSED :angry: traffic was a complete nightmare so we had to double back to Rye, find a bar and figure out when or if the game would be played. They did play the game which started late, so we hit the road and got there for the 4th inning. I didn't get home until very late and when I woke up, I felt lousy and just was not up to making a trip to New York again.

Thanks for the call Charlie, I didn't have your number so I couldn't call ya back.

Again, I'm sorry I missed what sounds like a fantastic time. I haven't seen Geoffrie in a LONG time and I didn't get a chance to meet some new faces.

When's the next Schlessinger's herf again? :p

Looked like a great time guys. Good herfin' and thanks for the pics!

Pics are posted here.

Smart ass comments to follow ... having a busy day at work

Great pictures Geoff, keep em' comin' brothers cause I know there others with cameras. I have a couple left in my disposable and then off to get developed with a CD to down load as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

linky

I wonder if this get's censored?

<edit - typo >

but then again :

linky

<edit for 'editquette' : 7.) Do not post defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harrassing or obscene messages in the forum.>

Scott, where are the great shots that you took of us? I'm dyin' to see some of them...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry, I have been so busy with the vendors but Charlie, shoot me an email and I will email them back to you. I did send John the pics already including your closeup so no worries there. my email is crs414ataol.com

Nice pics, but how about some nics to go along with 'em? I don't know who I'm looking at! :)

Sorry, I have been so busy with the vendors but Charlie, shoot me an email and I will email them back to you. I did send John the pics already including your closeup so no worries there. my email is crs414ataol.com

Got it brother, PM comin' back at ya....... :) :thumbs: :cool: