• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

End of Deployment Contest

I am going to go with 57. It is always good to hear when another Marine makes it home. Thanks for the contest.

That pic can only be Kadena if you are in Okinawa. Welcome back to the land of the big PX.

I'll guess 89 cigars and hope you enjoyed them all.

That pic can only be Kadena if you are in Okinawa.

Actually, the picture is in Baghdad a few moments before I climbed aboard the Freedom Bird in the background.

Thanks for all the welcome home notes everyone! I've already had an occasion to sit on on the veranda and smoke an Oliva Serie O with a glass of something brown while chatting with my bride. Life is good! :thumbs:

THANK YOU for your service!!! I'm glad you are home safe and sound! My guess: 72 cigars.

Well, while I have no Idea how many you smoked
I hope you enjoyed most of them

Welcome Home!!

Nothing like making it back,

Tim

Glad to hear you are home. Thank you for your service. I will guess 223 sticks.

Glad you made it home and Thank you for your service!! I'm going to guess 61.

Glad you're making it back home safe! I'll guess 83. When I win just stuff a Japanese girl in a box and send her!

Not in the contest, glad to see fellow uniformed member back from Iraq.
OIF vet '07-'08

Lopaka

You guys underestimate the determination of the average Marine! ;) The answer is: 118...winner: wkoti!

Your safe return home will be good enough for me, but I'll play anyways, 111... Congrats brother!!! :thumbs:

wkoti, having read some of your posts I suddenly feel that my prize will be unimpressive, but I hope you will be satisfied with it nonetheless. I'll get the sticks in the mail to you tomorrow. Please PM me your address.

Thanks again to everyone for all the warm wishes. Since I've been home I've had a couple of occasions to smoke a fine cigar on the balcony with something other than bottled water or Coke Light while enjoying the company of someone other than a sweaty short hair. (No offense Kid!)

Life is good!!

You guys underestimate the determination of the average Marine! ;) The answer is: 118...winner: wkoti!

wkoti, having read some of your posts I suddenly feel that my prize will be unimpressive, but I hope you will be satisfied with it nonetheless. I'll get the sticks in the mail to you tomorrow. Please PM me your address.

Thanks again to everyone for all the warm wishes. Since I've been home I've had a couple of occasions to smoke a fine cigar on the balcony with something other than bottled water or Coke Light while enjoying the company of someone other than a sweaty short hair. (No offense Kid!)

Life is good!!

Congrats to wkoti! And thats fair enough, I'd rather be drinking something other than water or coke light with someone other than a skinny jarhead as well. ;)

Grats wkoti....but you didn't have to price is right my ass, did ya? LOL :)

Nice going Wkoti! Way to stuff it to Shammie Bob Barker style :sign:

Thank you for your service bud, and again thank you for setting up the awesome flag purchase! I will be proudly displaying it tomorrow. Glad you made it home ok, and I hope you enjoy your time with the ones you love.