• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ESG Robusto

defetis, you start pointing fingers at the Outlaw for charging too much, and it doesn't make sense to me. I can't argue whether what they are charging is too much or not, but I think you bitching about it in your post makes you look dumb, not them. Grow the f%#k up! Not too long ago, you were talking about using kitty litter to save money...then you sent out acids for a premium payout! You are obviously in way over your head if you are in that kind of position and still paying that much for a cigar that you admit you didn't like all that much when the churchills were released! I don't have the funds or the desire to spend that much on that type of cigar, so I DON'T! That saves me any problems like you have been having! Who the hell forced you to pay that much?! You have no one to blame but yourself. Why do you post something like this looking for pity?! Grow up and get your shit together boy!

LOL - Well said. Even though you sugar coated it I think he will get your point. Deyam!

Wow, did you just back the bus over The Outlaw? Am I on crazy pills here? I had to read the initial post twice to make sure I wasn't.

Poor form buddy, poor form.

I have to agree with most here. If the price was too high or what you consider gouging, then don't buy. As the saying goes regarding price " What the market will bear". If any B&M can sell it for over MSRP, that is their right. If I don't like the price, then I will look elsewhere.

Talk about burning bridges. I wouldn't show my face at Outlaws for a long time.

If you can't afford a cigar then you shouldn't buy them let alone complain about where you purchased it. I could see if the charged you $30 for the cigar, but that seems resonable, as they are going for $22.50 plus 8.25% sales tax in NYC.

If you can't afford a cigar then you shouldn't buy them let alone complain about where you purchased it. I could see if the charged you $30 for the cigar, but that seems resonable, as they are going for $22.50 plus 8.25% sales tax in NYC.

That's another funny thing that shows this kid ain't playin' with a full deck! Apparently, everyone at the Outlaw knows who he is, and have seen him in the store on a number of occasions, but even after multiple suggestions by the guys that work there posting on CP, he refuses to introduce himself to anyone! After all that hoo haa, he continues to shop there, but then comes here and bitches about their prices!!!! I don't get this guy! Looks like he is still at that age where everything revolves around him. None of these posts probably make any sort of sense to him...I might as well be telling this stuff to the cup of coffee on my desk. :rolleyes:

I agree Anthony...defitis, your intention behind that post surely looks suspect to me...and apparently others as well.

You haven't fully recovered from your last "bad" post.

I paid $21.75 I just found the reciept! WTF, $5 over MSRP?!

You don't HAVE to buy one!! If you were that concerned about MSRP, then you probably should have looked at it BEFORE buying one then bitching about it :rolleyes:.

Do you enjoy making an ass out of yourself or do you just like attention? Also, talking shit about The Outlaw is one of the more stupid things you could have done. Unbelievable.

You don't HAVE to buy one!! If you were that concerned about MSRP, then you probably should have looked at it BEFORE buying one then bitching about it :rolleyes:.

Do you enjoy making an ass out of yourself or do you just like attention? Also, talking shit about The Outlaw is one of the more stupid things you could have done. Unbelievable.

Stupid is relative. :rolleyes:

They got to pay their rent too. A lot of times, mark ups are due to the cost of doing business.

Whether it's cars or cigars, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. Connie #9's for about $22.00 a bundle is worth it to me.

Well, there's an old friend! How the hell are you? You got him pegged right. I asked him not to engage me in conversation after the racists thing. I cringed when he came in and for some reason I knew that a post was going to come out of it. I still chuckle to myself thinking about him spending 6 hours picking the blue crystals out of the litter. I got to go find that thread again and send whoever told him to do that a nice little package!

Well, there's an old friend! How the hell are you? You got him pegged right. I asked him not to engage me in conversation after the racists thing. I cringed when he came in and for some reason I knew that a post was going to come out of it. I still chuckle to myself thinking about him spending 6 hours picking the blue crystals out of the litter. I got to go find that thread again and send whoever told him to do that a nice little package!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D :D
Wouldn't you of loved to be the guy standing over his shoulder saying "You missed one!"?

I'm just completely speechless here. I bet I buy 95% of my cigars at The Outlaw. You can't ask for better people like Smokyballs, OutlawD and OutlawS. But you Defetis...I just don't get it with you. I guess give someone a foot of rope and they will stretch it out to 50 feet of rope.

I normally wouldn't say a thing but this advice I would take to heart and think about Defetis. You really need to engage your brain before you open your mouth. Seriously think about that as you have burned a lot of bridges you could have built on at The Outlaw. Not just with the staff but other CP'ers that call the store home.

Let me make this very clear. I love The Outlaw. From the few cigar places I have been to, as well as heard about, To me, nothing compares to The Outlaw. Every guy there is great, I have never had a problem every time I go in, even though I've pissed Brad off, he is still helpful. I was not by any means stabbing at the guys of this B&M or accusing them, the simple purpose of this thread was to compare the mark up of ESG's here, to other places. Yes I was shocked to hear a $5 mark up, but obviously I have not done my research. Does that honestly surprise anyone? No, I know it doesn't, and I'll be the first to poke fun at myself. I have introduced myself to everyone at The Outlaw, to make that clear. Also, I am pretty certain, whoever it was that told me to separate the blue crystals in the kitty litter was serious. I'd really like to think that was not a fucked up joke at my expense.

How much have you guys been paying? I know I have seen threads on here, did a quick look and didn't see much. The Outlaw Charged me $20 or so for one. WTF?

You say you "love The Outlaw", but these two statements here... To me, it sounds like bashing.

Let me make this very clear. I love The Outlaw. From the few cigar places I have been to, as well as heard about, To me, nothing compares to The Outlaw. Every guy there is great, I have never had a problem every time I go in, even though I've pissed Brad off, he is still helpful. I was not by any means stabbing at the guys of this B&M or accusing them, the simple purpose of this thread was to compare the mark up of ESG's here, to other places. Yes I was shocked to hear a $5 mark up, but obviously I have not done my research. Does that honestly surprise anyone? No, I know it doesn't, and I'll be the first to poke fun at myself. I have introduced myself to everyone at The Outlaw, to make that clear. Also, I am pretty certain, whoever it was that told me to separate the blue crystals in the kitty litter was serious. I'd really like to think that was not a fucked up joke at my expense.

The bolded statement substantiates my earlier observation...stupid is absolutely relative...and you should ABSOLUTELY...POSITIVELY...read more, and post a whole hell of a lot less!!!! :rolleyes: What's done is done, you don't want to keep digging here boy...

The bolded statement substantiates my earlier observation...stupid is absolutely relative...and you should ABSOLUTELY...POSITIVELY...read more, and post a whole hell of a lot less!!!! :rolleyes: What's done is done, you don't want to keep digging here boy...

Yup. Strike 2. :whistling: