• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

We still need 1 more person. I guess if we dont get it we can just run at 11. Just makes for odd number of cigars.

Someone still hasnt voted. The reason I say this is because we are tied in one of the categories.

Looks like everyone did the polls.

League will stay like it is on the pitchers and will stay a weekly league.

Also no charge on transaction fees.

The people have spoken!!!

So are we all set then?

Looks like we will be running at 11 teams, shouldnt be a problem in a roto league.

Now we just need to set up the draft date.

Would you guys rather do a live draft on one day, or over multiple days?

If we do it over multiple days when it is your turn you will get an email. This is fine as long as people pick at least a few players a day. We would also have to start this sooner then later to start it. The advantage is that we wouldn't have to fight to figure out a date and time.

Would you guys rather do a live draft on one day, or over multiple days?

If we do it over multiple days when it is your turn you will get an email. This is fine as long as people pick at least a few players a day. We would also have to start this sooner then later to start it. The advantage is that we wouldn't have to fight to figure out a date and time.

Either will work for me. :thumbs:

Best to get it over with on one day/night. Any day, other than the last weekend in March, is good for me. :thumbs:

How about March 21st at 8pm est?

Also we are going to run with 11 since no one else wants in. I will hit the randomize button on the draft order and it will automatically send everyone their draft position.

Payouts

1st 25
2nd 15
3rd 10
4th 5

Basically 4th place would have played for free. 3rd place would get a fiver, 2nd 10 and 1st 20. That is basically what you would "win" excluding payment.

Are we sending payment at the end or pool it all together? If we send it at the end everyone would only send to 1 person.

11,10,9,8th place send to 1st place
7,6th send to 2nd place
5th send to 3rd place

OK since no replys I am assuming it is good. If you dont show up then the computer will draft for you. So make sure you have it setup just in case.

I will set it up now and hit the reorder button. You will get an email about the draft order.

I will be collecting the entry fee cigars if ok with everyone. when should be the deadline to send them to me? My address is in my profile for when everyone sends them just make sure to include a note saying they are for fantasy Baseball and you real name, screen name and address. And please pm me the tracking number when sent. thanks i will be setting up the coolider just dedicated for this this soon.