• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

I will be collecting the entry fee cigars if ok with everyone. when should be the deadline to send them to me? My address is in my profile for when everyone sends them just make sure to include a note saying they are for fantasy Baseball and you real name, screen name and address. And please pm me the tracking number when sent. thanks i will be setting up the coolider just dedicated for this this soon.

I dont know if there really is a need since their is no transaction fees. Look at what I said earlier. Who should send to what. Reason being is that #4 wins 5 cigars. There really is no point in sending anyting.

Are we making an add/drop limit? I do not enjoy "streaming leagues".

No, people voted add/drop limits down. Just because people can add and drop a ton doesnt mean they will win. Theres a guy that has 70 something add drops in my hockey league and he might not make the playoffs.

I will be collecting the entry fee cigars if ok with everyone. when should be the deadline to send them to me? My address is in my profile for when everyone sends them just make sure to include a note saying they are for fantasy Baseball and you real name, screen name and address. And please pm me the tracking number when sent. thanks i will be setting up the coolider just dedicated for this this soon.

I dont know if there really is a need since their is no transaction fees. Look at what I said earlier. Who should send to what. Reason being is that #4 wins 5 cigars. There really is no point in sending anyting.

No, people voted add/drop limits down. Just because people can add and drop a ton doesnt mean they will win. Theres a guy that has 70 something add drops in my hockey league and he might not make the playoffs.

It may be good for someone to hold on to the sticks in case someone gets lost. I just want to be clear that streaming is allowed in this league. Will it be frowned upon?

It may be good for someone to hold on to the sticks in case someone gets lost. I just want to be clear that streaming is allowed in this league. Will it be frowned upon?

What are you calling streaming?

I agree that the sticks should be held together so that the winners aren't chasing people down for there winnings. But if you want we can vote on it.

I agree that the sticks should be held together so that the winners aren't chasing people down for there winnings. But if you want we can vote on it.

It doesnt matter to me. You are the one getting stuck sending out 4 boxes. I was just trying to avoid that.

It doesnt matter to me. You are the one getting stuck sending out 4 boxes. I was just trying to avoid that.

no big deal me and my brother wouldn't have to ship cigars so it is only two extra and it is better then the winners having to chase people down.

I'm not sure what "streaming" is. I assume it has to do with picking up and dropping players on a daily basis in order to gain advantage in one or multiple categorys. I also don't recall if there is a player lockout after they have been dropped so theoretically someone could dominate certain categorys by picking up and dropping players over and over again. Is there a waiver process in place or is it first come first serve 24/7?

As for the date/time, on that sunday, 9 pm would be best for me. However, unless that is a better time for the majority, I will deal with 8 pm. I have my kids that day and normally drop them off at 8, but the return trip puts me back home around 9. I can try to make arrangements to have them home a little early or I will just be a little late, if the latter I will just have to prerank my first 5 rounds or so accordingly. :)

As for pre-shipping or shipping after of the winnings, I don't see how it matters. Lets just vote and get it over with. If I was worried about chasing down my winnings from any of ya, I wouldn't be playing in this league, would I? lol

I'm not sure what "streaming" is. I assume it has to do with picking up and dropping players on a daily basis in order to gain advantage in one or multiple categorys. I also don't recall if there is a player lockout after they have been dropped so theoretically someone could dominate certain categorys by picking up and dropping players over and over again. Is there a waiver process in place or is it first come first serve 24/7?

As for the date/time, on that sunday, 9 pm would be best for me. However, unless that is a better time for the majority, I will deal with 8 pm. I have my kids that day and normally drop them off at 8, but the return trip puts me back home around 9. I can try to make arrangements to have them home a little early or I will just be a little late, if the latter I will just have to prerank my first 5 rounds or so accordingly. :)

As for pre-shipping or shipping after of the winnings, I don't see how it matters. Lets just vote and get it over with. If I was worried about chasing down my winnings from any of ya, I wouldn't be playing in this league, would I? lol

9 is fine with me. If a player is dropped he is on a one day waiver. Waivers are reverse of standings. I have never had any problems with people adding and dropping like a mad man. The people that do a ton of add/drops normally dont win, at least in any league I have been in.

I wasnt worried about storing the winnings either for the same reason, but like I said I really dont care. I will post a poll.

Hey guys, I could fill you up with some lame excuses, etc. But I'm just going to be straight about this. I agreed to play early on when Bill proposed this, but the farther along it's gone, I'm just not into it. I quit a sizable money league I was in prior to this year because I was burned out on it, and I was hoping a new league would revive my interest. So far it has not. Some of the way the league is set up just doesn't appeal to me that much(and that's not a knock on Bill or you guys since we all had a vote in things), it just doesn't appeal to me and I would rather get out now than to quit after 10 weeks of playing. I hope this doesn't inconvenience Bill, and I hope you all enjoy the league and have a good time. I'm sorry if it upsets anyone that I want to quit, and if you have an issue with me please let me know in here or through PM. Good luck to you all as this league gets up and going.

Draft time is fine with me and when and to whom I send sticks does not matter to me. Just let me know when and who. Did we agree on a final stick count per person and a value on them?

I voted to send sticks directly to the winners at the end. We all know each other. I seriously doubt that anybody would sacrifice their CP reputation just to avoid sending out a handful of sticks. There's no reason to send cigars through the mail more times than you have to, not to mention the burden of one person having to store all of them.

Draft time is fine with me and when and to whom I send sticks does not matter to me. Just let me know when and who. Did we agree on a final stick count per person and a value on them?

Back in the thread somewhere we talk about 5 sticks, between 5 - 10 bucks.

Hey guys, I could fill you up with some lame excuses, etc. But I'm just going to be straight about this. I agreed to play early on when Bill proposed this, but the farther along it's gone, I'm just not into it. I quit a sizable money league I was in prior to this year because I was burned out on it, and I was hoping a new league would revive my interest. So far it has not. Some of the way the league is set up just doesn't appeal to me that much(and that's not a knock on Bill or you guys since we all had a vote in things), it just doesn't appeal to me and I would rather get out now than to quit after 10 weeks of playing. I hope this doesn't inconvenience Bill, and I hope you all enjoy the league and have a good time. I'm sorry if it upsets anyone that I want to quit, and if you have an issue with me please let me know in here or through PM. Good luck to you all as this league gets up and going.

Since Brent is out it the system may change the draft order. I will reorder it back to the way we have it set and we will run with 10 people. So if you have first pick, you get to keep it. If you have 11 pick, you moved to 10.

I cannot draft on Saturday evening, March 28, and would have to draft after 9pm eastern on the 29th(money league draft at 4pm eastern). During the day on Saturday is ok.

Now that Brent is out of the league, what about the 21st?

The one bad weekend for me.

I cannot draft on Saturday evening, March 28, and would have to draft after 9pm eastern on the 29th(money league draft at 4pm eastern). During the day on Saturday is ok.

Yeah back to 21st. at 8 est was fine with everyone but Brent. Sounds good to me.

Yeah back to 21st. at 8 est was fine with everyone but Brent. Sounds good to me.

See, it's already paying off for everyone. :thumbs:

Ahhh, your still a pain in the ass!!!

Yes, and I'm not going anywhere, so what does leave us......

Leaves me with an ever lasting pain in my ass. ???

Leaves me with an ever lasting pain in my ass. ???

Sorry i can't draft on Saturdays.

It's pointless for you the rest of you guys to worry about when you draft, because who you draft will be vastly inferior to my picks. You all are screwed already. You will succumb to my dominance and superior skills. My addy is in my profile; go ahead and send the sticks anytime. :laugh:

Seriously though, I am serious about you all getting your asses handed to you. :cool: But really Bill, you could do a poll of a few different dates and times (odd number so no ties) and let the majority rule. Or, just tell us, as commish, the date set is the way it is (you tyrant).

On the poll discussion, I just voted on when the entry fee is to be sent, and I voted 'pay now' (to make it 5 each). I change my vote to 'pay later' to make it 6-4 'pay later.' We agreed on 5 sticks @ $5+, right?