• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father’s Day Scotch Buy - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Because the exchange rate has worsened since the last buy, prices have gone up a little. If there is anything you are looking for LMK and I'll see if I can come up with it.

As before, I need to order at least 6 per box so order early and order often! PM me with your order or wants.

For this buy I can offer the following:

Glenfiddich Gran Reserva - $112.50 21 year old Glenfiddich which has been finished in casks which previously held Cuban Rum. Seriously great scotch.

Glenfiddich Caoran 12 yo - $74.50 This is 12 year old Glenfiddich finished in casks which previously held Islay whisky. A silver medal winner in the Scottish Field Merchants Challenge.

Ardbeg – Still Young - $78.00 8 yo Peat Nirvana

Chieftain’s Choice Cigar Malt 12 yo - $102.00 Especially selected to pair well with a cigar! A big seller last buy.

Caol Ila Cigar Malt - $33.00 - 20cl bottle. Limited edition of a Caol Ila by Douglas Laing. I'm getting this myself :)

Glen Elgin 12 yo - $73.50 Original Distillery bottling, I bought one of these last time and was highly impressed. If you like Balvenie you’ll like this.

Havana Club 7 yo Rum - $62.00 The seven year old version of the world famous rum. Apparently this is being phased out soon, in favour of the 5 year old Anejo Especial.

Jamaica Supreme Lord III 23 Year Old Rum - $120

Linkwood 1991 - Wilson & Morgan bottling - $72.50, A sherry monster and a Bronze Medal winner in the 2005 Malt Maniacs Awards.

Mortlach 16 - $86.00 Macallan fans love this one.

La Fee Parisien ABSINTHE 68% - $88.00 or 45% - $80.00 Another big seller in the last buy.

Box 1 is done. Box 2 has 3 slots left......better hurry :)

edit: spelling

pm sent. thank you AVB! :cool:

2 slots left in box #2.

Box 2 is done. If there is enough interest I can do a third box but I need 6 to fill it up.

Box 3 is tentatively started. 5 slots open.

2 slots for full size bottles and 2 for the Caol Ila Cigar malt bottles are still available for box 3.

Only slots for 2 bottles of the Caol Ila Cigar Malt. Everything else is closed.

check is in the mail today! thanks again AVB! :cool:

I had an amount change so there is one more slot available for a full size bottle and 2 mimi slots for the Caol Ila Cigar Malt.

One full size bottle slot left and then this will be done LMK what you want but hurry!

This buy is now closed. Those who ordered please send payment so I can get everything ordered as expeditiously as possible.

Yeah, that makes two of us....Need to check here more often. They appear to close quickly.

AVB,
Thanks for running this!!! :thumbs:
Payment will be in the mail tommorrow!!!

David