• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Father’s Day Scotch Buy - DONE

You also need to fill out your profile and get a little more time here. ;)

Yeah, that makes two of us....Need to check here more often. They appear to close quickly.

Fuggin' meeting in Cali cost me a bottle of the Havana Club and Gran Reserva!

Thanks to all the speedy payments, I ordered everything today. Now we wait. Not all the Caol Ila was in stock since we ordered 9 of them so it may be mid month before that gets to the store let alone out the door.

You also need to fill out your profile and get a little more time here. ;)

Yeah, that makes two of us....Need to check here more often. They appear to close quickly.

I guess that leaves me out permanently. Putting my mailing address on a public website isn't something I'll ever do and I would advise anyone I know against it as well.

I didn't ask for your mailing address, you could put LA, California for example. There are other things like "Interests" and "Birthday" too. Up to you.

Box 1 of 3 is on the way.

Box 2 was sent out on Monday. Hopefully, everybody who didn't order a Caol Ila will get their orders shipped out late next week depending how fast the postal service is. The Caol Ila was backordered and will all be in box 3 when it ships.

Box 2 was sent out on Monday. Hopefully, everybody who didn't order a Caol Ila will get their orders shipped out late next week.....
...man, can I pick 'em or what.... :laugh:

Thanks again, AVB. I'm waiting as fast as I can..... :p

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I've got 3 of the 9 Caol Ilas so I'm right there with ya ;)

Box 2 was sent out on Monday. Hopefully, everybody who didn't order a Caol Ila will get their orders shipped out late next week.....
...man, can I pick 'em or what.... :laugh:

Thanks again, AVB. I'm waiting as fast as I can..... :p

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Something tells me I'm going to be last again! :D I guess if I didn't order one of damn near everything...Yeah, I'm a scotch whore! That's my new moniker!

You have stuff spread out across all three boxes so you don't lose everything if one doesn't make it. Always thinking of you :blush:

Something tells me I'm going to be last again! :D I guess if I didn't order one of damn near everything...Yeah, I'm a scotch whore! That's my new moniker!

Arrived safe and soundly :thumbs: Thank you again for putting this together.

"Box Splits" just don't get any better than this!!! My hat's off to ya, AVB!! Thanks for lettin' us play! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Box 3 shipped today, those of you who haven't gotten your order should see your stuff sometime after the 4th.

Box 3 shipped today, those of you who haven't gotten your order should see your stuff sometime after the 4th.
good news! thanks for the effort AVB! :cool:

I'm going to cry :( ! Nah, just f-ing with you Ray! What, 11 bottles coming my way eventually! I guess I'll have to make do with the swill I have til my goodies arrive!

Eleven bottles!!! Damn bro, I'm excited for my measly one and a half!!! ;)
Thanks again AVB!!!

David