• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fave. Martini?

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
There is this jazz club downtown, The Velvet Room, and they have served hundreds of diff. kinds of Martinis.

So I gotta know guys (and girls),what is your fave martini and what is in it?

Lemon Drop Martini.

Citron Vodka
Triple Sec
Sweet & Sour
Fresh Lemon Juice
A Little Sugar

Shake and pour.

Some places serve it w/ sugar on the rim of the glass.

My fav is a full one! :D

With Grey Goose...a wisper of vermouth...and 3 olives.

I also like blue cheese martinis...rub the rib of the glass with blue cheese and stuff the olives with blue cheese. YUMMY

The only martini I have liked is a Chocolate Martini. Now if there is a Mojito Martini, I'd definately want to try that!

Emo

Bombay Sapphire or Belvedere, vermouth, olives and a splash of olive juice. :thumbs: Anything else isn't a martini.

Gin (Beefeaters or Bombay) with vermouth. Take the glass, splash a little vermouth in the glass and roll it around to coat the inside. Dump out the excess vermouth. Pour in gin, add olives or a lemon twist. Drink. Repeat. :thumbs:

One other thing, keep your gin in the freezer. That way you can have a chilled Martini without watering it down with ice. :thumbs:

I've been doing the gin in the freezer trick for years! LOL!

Bombay Sapphire, a light spray of dry vermouth and a few mongo blue cheese stuffed olives!

Now THAT's a martini!

I would do the gin in the freezer trick but its always too full of vodka.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Mohito martini?
???

I'll have to think about that one.
Why drink a Martini when you can drink a Mojito served a dark skinned Latina with thick thighs and aluring eyes. Key West is the Mojito Capitol of the US.

Emo

emodx said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Mohito martini?
???

I'll have to think about that one.
Why drink a Martini when you can drink a Mojito served a dark skinned Latina with thick thighs and aluring eyes. Key West is the Mojito Capitol of the US.

Emo
Emo you gotta do something with all that gin!

emodx said:

Emo
Mojitos are yummy...no doubt. But martinis are more Atkins-friendly. They're good and good for you. :thumbs:

Its got to be Bombay Saphire - just pass the Vermouth bottle close to the deeply chilled glass...

No Fruit, No Veggies, Just the Saphire...Ten carefully selected botanical ingredients and a unique distillation process....Yummmmm

Making myself thirsty - be right back! :D :D

Dirty Mop...2 parts black Blavod vodka,1 part blue curacao,splash cranberry,splash orange..shakew/wedge orange