• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Drink?

I'm not picky. ;)

Generally a really good single malt Scotch or top shelf bourbon, neat or single ice cube, goes the best with virtually everything I smoke, but in general, whatever I happen to be drinking (which lately is vodka and pomegranate juice, because I'm trying to get my cholesterol down) goes just fine with whatever I happen to be smoking. I will say that I prefer adult beverages to non-alcoholic ones, but that could just be because I mostly smoke in the evening.

~Boar

I mostly drink coffee with cigars, but also enjoy iced tea, cream soda and root beer.

Epic Peach vodka w tea

Attachments

• 20160316_234714.jpg
    20160316_234714.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 7
Im on a tug boat right now so I've been drinking Coke with the cigars I've brought out here to smoke so far. I might mix it up tomorrow and try a Dr. Pepper. I gate the Padron 2000 another shot and I have to say there may be a box of them waiting for me when i get home :)

Im on a tug boat right now so I've been drinking Coke with the cigars I've brought out here to smoke so far. I might mix it up tomorrow and try a Dr. Pepper. I gate the Padron 2000 another shot and I have to say there may be a box of them waiting for me when i get home :)
Thing to watch with them, they usually have a little bit looser draw, so smoke them a little slower and they won't get hot and bitter.

Thing to watch with them, they usually have a little bit looser draw, so smoke them a little slower and they won't get hot and bitter.
I'll take note of that next time. I think i smoked it in about an hour or a little over. I tried 2 last summer and they were kind of hard, these were totally better than what i remembered. Any suggestions on other smokes that are as pleasurable as the Padron?

Try horchata, it'll blow your mind!

I just discovered putting a good dose of horchata in my mega-strength home roasted coffee....not a terrible combination. The type of horchata from a mix, like they use in the agua fresca machines, is smoother in the coffee, but "for real" horchata has a better flavor if you don't mind a little grainy texture in the coffee.

Edited to add: Dirty Chai.....a good steamy mug of chai with a couple (or four if you're me) shots of espresso added goes extremely well with a cigar.

I do the basic rum and coke most times, but a good bourbon is always great with a cigar. Mortlach scotch, blue label Johnny, and Blanton are my tops right now. I know that will change with more experimenting.

I'm not a coffee fan with cigars. The bitterness just doesn't pair very well to me which is why I also usually stay away from my favorite style of beer (IPA's) when smoking cigars. My favorite drink with a cigar is probably a Jack and Coke but what I drink the most is just a standard cold and frosty pilsner.

I love coffee with a cigar. Otherwise, good ol Kentucky bourbon, red wine or Bud Light will work just fine.