• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For My Fellow Coffee Addicts...

Irish

XXXL
A little background story: I'm a bit of a coffee junkie - I even have my own little Mr. Coffee machine in my cube at work (not a big fan of the community kettle). I've been using this coffee maker for probably close to 8 years, a pot a day. Needless to say, the pot is stained pretty good. Anyways, I'm making my morning commute to the kitchen the other day to fill 'er up when a coworker spots the pot and says "hey, I have this really great coffee cleaning solution, you should try it on that pot!". I chuckled and told him how old and abused the pot was, but I figured I'd humored him anyways. Well the humor was on me - HOLY CRAP this stuff is ridiculous. Poured a little in, and instantly the burned in stains started flaking off. Now I've scrubbed this damn pot three ways till Tuesday before to no avail, but this stuff left the pot sparkling clean with minimal scrubbing, practically like new.

So, for those of you who use and abuse your coffee pots like I do, check this stuff out:

http://www.squeaknclean.com/

The stuff I used was the "Ultimate Coffee Pot Cleaner" (blue liquid). Note I have no affiliation with these guys, just figured I'd pass along my experience with a good product to my fellow coffee whores. :thumbs:

Looks like good stuff, but a case minimum? That's a lifetime supply of the 12oz bottles. If anyone does a GB, count me in for a bottle or two!

erm... correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cleaning the coffee pot considered to be sacriledge.... :p

all those years of "flavoring".... lost....

lol

Looks like good stuff, but a case minimum? That's a lifetime supply of the 12oz bottles. If anyone does a GB, count me in for a bottle or two!

You can purchase individuals elsewhere online, but like a lot of products shipping usually kills the deal - $9 shipping for a $4 bottle. What would be nice is if some of our coffee dealers (hint hint Rod & Mr. Jerry :whistling: ) would stock it, then I could add a bottle to my next coffee order. :laugh:

I'd be willing to run a GB if anyone else is interested. Looks like it would be about $8.35 per 12 oz bottle, $14 for 2 bottles (shipped USPS w/DC).