• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

Erika, get your hands on any of the tat dracs?
Also, out of curiosity, does your last name begin with L? Maybe your boyfriend's?

I am from GA,

That’s the only information she has offered up about her location or nationality(not that it’s required) but from that I can’t assume that English isn’t her first language. Did I miss something else she said that indicated differently? Maybe if her profile were updated with a location, or some info about her we would have a better idea of who/what/where she is.
I will edit my profile later on this week!
A member even suggested that I put a picture of myself... I dunno =)
I was born in GA, but had my chillhood in Taiwan, came back at 4... So English is sort of my first language, it's just bad

Welcome back Gahau!! :laugh:
??? What does this mean?

If you have lived in Georgia since the age of 4, you have no excuse. Based on your posts thus far, I would have guessed you were Eastern European, or perhaps Scandinavian. And had been in the U.S. for less than 5 years. ???

As it stands, you are giving the rest of us Georgians (I was born in Rome, GA) a bad name.

Also, out of curiosity, does your last name begin with L? Maybe your boyfriend's?

I am from GA,

That’s the only information she has offered up about her location or nationality(not that it’s required) but from that I can’t assume that English isn’t her first language. Did I miss something else she said that indicated differently? Maybe if her profile were updated with a location, or some info about her we would have a better idea of who/what/where she is.
I was born in GA, but had my chillhood in Taiwan, came back at 4... So English is sort of my first language, it's just bad

??? What does this mean?
I am assuming that you are asking if I got some? I did I got some around the Halloween time of last year.
And my last name does not stat with an L but a C (why are you asking? Have we meet?)
Erkia is my forum name and JIN is my mother's maiden name
and no my ex name also do not start with L
You guys are frightening me now... ???

If you have lived in Georgia since the age of 4, you have no excuse. Based on your posts thus far, I would have guessed you were Eastern European, or perhaps Scandinavian. And had been in the U.S. for less than 5 years. ???

As it stands, you are giving the rest of us Georgians (I was born in Rome, GA) a bad name.
Ooops... Sorry. I will watch out

Hey gahau. Since you are back maybe you should square up with a few
guys here. Just a thought.

I am from GA,

??? What does this mean?
I am assuming that you are asking if I got some? I did I got some around the Halloween time of last year.
And my last name does not stat with an L but a C (why are you asking? Have we meet?)
Erkia is my forum name and JIN is my mother's maiden name
and no my ex name also do not start with L
You guys are frightening me now... ???

You should be frightened!

You could look like Hilary Clinton and these mooks would be all over you like flies on shit all while hoping their wives don't look over their shoulders.

Except for Souldog................He's a Rump Ranger! It's not just you, he hates all women.

Now...where the hell did I put my bullshit flag?

/makes a note in several files

Trey

You know what's funny. Erica's style of writing looks exactly like Gahua's. They are both from Georgia and their punctuation(or lack of) and smiley faces are identical. Maybe it's a Georgia thing!!! :laugh:

Good call on this one, vinny! I think you hit the nail on the head. I looked back over Gahau's posts and this "gal's" posts are achingly similar.

You know what's funny. Erica's style of writing looks exactly like Gahua's. They are both from Georgia and their punctuation(or lack of) and smiley faces are identical. Maybe it's a Georgia thing!!! :laugh:

Good call on this one, vinny! I think you hit the nail on the head. I looked back over Gahau's posts and this "gal's" posts are achingly similar.
I give up...

Im from Ga...it is NOT a Ga thing.
blush.gif

This was a post Gahau made some time ago....

Ahhh i think i got it...
Look guys english isn't my first language lol I am trying my best lol
Here, I like the humidor but not the cigars... the problem is I bought the Thompson Combo
As far as Jon's holes... they appears to be holes caused by bugs (I can be wrong).
But I am not sure about your last statement, "You have John correcting Steamboats grammar in a post admonishing you about your grammar?"
What? lol

Erica, I am sure you could see why we know you're Gahau.

Just make things right bro...

edit to add link

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=58937&st=0&p=886586&hl=gahau&fromsearch=1&#entry886586

Gahua joined July 16, 2009. Erica joined July 16, 2010. I think this is merely a coincidence but it is funny nonetheless.

So what do you think Erica???

This was a post Gahau made some time ago....

Ahhh i think i got it...
Look guys english isn't my first language lol I am trying my best lol
Here, I like the humidor but not the cigars... the problem is I bought the Thompson Combo
As far as Jon's holes... they appears to be holes caused by bugs (I can be wrong).
But I am not sure about your last statement, "You have John correcting Steamboats grammar in a post admonishing you about your grammar?"
What? lol

Erica, I am sure you could see why we know you're Gahau.

Just make things right bro...

edit to add link

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=58937&st=0&p=886586&hl=gahau&fromsearch=1&#entry886586
OK, This thing is getting out of hand. This is coming from me, erika.jin.
I do not know this Gahau person, I am not affiliated with him and don't really care. I have read his/her post, the only resemblance is that he/she likes to hit the return key a lot like a do.
Now I don't really understand what you mean by making things right, Vinnyvega I really think you have gotten me mistaken for the previous poster.
Again believe it or not I am new to this forum, I have barely started any conversations with any of you out there.

Gahua joined July 16, 2009. Erica joined July 16, 2010. I think this is merely a coincidence but it is funny nonetheless.

So what do you think Erica???
I have nothing to say to that... Really, so you think that I am really this member Gahau, one year exactly I re-register for a new account.

I'm just frantically waiting to see if you post a photo of yourself or not!! Oh my gosh, will she or won't she?!?

/sarcasm.

NO WAY! Gahau did register ONE YEAR EXACTLY. I have nothing to say to this.
I am just shocked I don't know how you guys do things here, but I really do not feel comfortable with all those" attacks" I am fine with a joke here and there, but Vinnyvega, you clearly think that I am someone else, that your suspicions are founded or not it doesn't really concerns me. One that that worries me is the general attitude that most poster have here namely, why so much negativity?
Additionally, is I was posing for this person, why would I come back and do a giveaway? The only reason I did this was to start a post to know me a little more, generally free stuff do attract members, great way to start getting to know a few of you guys out there.

Now, I don't know if you guys still want me around and that's fine, yes, I will admit that I have slacked on my grammar and spelling.
Since I have promise to send a few things out, this still stand even if I leave cigarpass.com

A few opusX bands for your thoughts?

Im from Ga...it is NOT a Ga thing.
blush.gif

Do you happen to have a crazy ex-girlfriend from Taiwan that used to buy you cigars? :whistling: