• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

frequencey of puffs

Hey Doc, so what advice do you give to a fellow whose crank shrivels up?

Account appears to be authentic, and is located is Beaverton, OR. Still seems suspicious.

Clearly a falsified name for a town, for who else lives in Beavertown than frantic college boys dabbling their cranks into beavers?!?! No time for smoking anyhow, or time for searching, or time to think a second before he asks yet another idiotic question. He's too busy taking Mr. Smith to Washington!!!

All you angry bastages need to leave him alone, as he is a victim. I'm drawin' the line right here in the sand, and I know Moe's with me. Who else??

Account appears to be authentic, and is located is Beaverton, OR. Still seems suspicious.

Clearly a falsified name for a town, for who else lives in Beavertown than frantic college boys dabbling their cranks into beavers?!?! No time for smoking anyhow, or time for searching, or time to think a second before he asks yet another idiotic question. He's too busy taking Mr. Smith to Washington!!!

All you angry bastages need to leave him alone, as he is a victim. I'm drawin' the line right here in the sand, and I know Moe's with me. Who else??

I think all that heat in your radio car baked your brain bud. :laugh:

Seriously though, I PM'ed him a batch of pretty good advice, and got nothing in reply. The guy is a friggen rock.

I guess I'll get serious for a moment. I believe Mateo is a troll. Take a look at his profile. Doesn't seem like the profile of someone who wants to be a member here. There's no information. Nobody is this obtuse. He's been impervious to some awful insults and he keeps posting. I think the best way to deal with him is ignore him. He's just loving the attention.

Doc.
Agreed 100%. As soon as I figure out how to "Ignore User" on the new interface, he's toast.

Hey Doc, so what advice do you give to a fellow whose crank shrivels up?
You asking for a "Friend"?

Doc.

Absolutely!
blush.gif
I ...ummm....he thought it was just from lack of use.

You guys are full of shit. I searched and didn't find anything on the topic so I posted the thread. I got all of the information I need of the internet so I guess I will just cease using my account here. Fuck you Doc. I want my account deleted anyway so enjoy doing it.

:0 You imploded you little angry girl!! "Fuck you Doc." CLASSIC!! :thumbs:

smiley-laughing001.gif
smiley-laughing001.gif
smiley-laughing001.gif
smiley-laughing001.gif

TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH!!!!

So, mateo got all of the info he needed and now he knows everything about cigars. LMAO I hope he knows which end to light. 

So, mateo got all of the info he needed and now he knows everything about cigars. LMAO I hope he knows which end to light

Whichever end the weed is on. :sign: :p

I hope he stops soon, he's gonna need those brain cells to remember his ATM pin code :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder how he knew I was full of sh**, hmmm, must have been talking to my wife :p

Hey bud, as you do not know there are no moderators here at CP. I think you queernet.com site is a little further down your favorites list, don't let the door hit you in the ass, actully you may enjoy that a bit.

"Fuck you Doc"? Like I never heard that one before.

Doc.

You guys are the biggest dipshits I have ever seen on a forum on the web. I did use the search function before posting any of my threads but the search results were not specific to the question I was asking and instead of going through 60 pages of results I posted the question. One quick answer and a thank you was all that was needed. Is it really that big of a fucking deal? I think the moderators on this form have nothing better to do then to then to make an issue out of something so small. I don't know everything about cigars now but I know enough to enjoy them for the rest of my time as a cigar smoker, I don't need to hang out on a web forum all day and night to do that like these queer moderators. So good bye and good riddance, I am pleased to announce that I am officially ending my time here on queernet.com.

All right I do apologize for my comments earlier in the thread. I also do apologize for being too lazy and not fully utilizing the search function. Though I did search I probably could have spent more time looking for the results I wanted. I will do so in the future. Seriously after all this It must have just slipped my mind to not use the search function when asking about puffs etc. But I know better now and will continue to do so in the future. I was just looking for some quick answers and got greedy. So I am sorry. I do enjoy and find all of the advice given here to be the best I can get and appreciate that. So maybe I can go back and delete my other posts and maybe I can try to become a more productive member of the Cigarpass community. I updated my profile but I couldn't get my signature to work. Or figure out how to add a friend.

Best of luck to you all.

You really don't know that deleting your posts is the second worst thing you can do here?

Doc.