• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

frequencey of puffs

why, I thought getting rid of the obscene language and all would be a good thing. Man I can't win. Why don't you just close this thread and we all move on

It's a race, mateo. The faster you smoke your current cigar the faster you can move on to the next one. Speaking of the next one, would you happen to know a good, medium smoke? I'm looking for recommendations. Also, do you purge your cigars while smoking? I've heard that term before but didn't search it's meaning. I was wondering if you could let me know what that means. TIA.

Sure with your post count you have smoke plenty more cigars than me. I'd say a sun grown Hemingway Fuente for a medium smoke or maybe H Upmann, that happens to be one of my favorite medium smokes. Not sure what you mean by purging though. Is that like blowing air into the cigar? I do that on pipes but I never heard of it before now.

You guys are the biggest dipshits I have ever seen on a forum on the web. I did use the search function before posting any of my threads but the search results were not specific to the question I was asking and instead of going through 60 pages of results I posted the question. One quick answer and a thank you was all that was needed. Is it really that big of a fucking deal? I think the moderators on this form have nothing better to do then to then to make an issue out of something so small. I don't know everything about cigars now but I know enough to enjoy them for the rest of my time as a cigar smoker, I don't need to hang out on a web forum all day and night to do that like these queer moderators. So good bye and good riddance, I am pleased to announce that I am officially ending my time here on queernet.com.
Well done Mike. Now that the post has been deleted, the people here at Queernet.com can read his original intention.

All right I do apologize for my comments earlier in the thread. I also do apologize for being too lazy and not fully utilizing the search function. Though I did search I probably could have spent more time looking for the results I wanted. I will do so in the future. Seriously after all this It must have just slipped my mind to not use the search function when asking about puffs etc. But I know better now and will continue to do so in the future. I was just looking for some quick answers and got greedy. So I am sorry. I do enjoy and find all of the advice given here to be the best I can get and appreciate that. So maybe I can go back and delete my other posts and maybe I can try to become a more productive member of the Cigarpass community. I updated my profile but I couldn't get my signature to work. Or figure out how to add a friend.

Best of luck to you all.

Tough getting the toothpaste back into the tube, ain't it? Just PM Jon and ask him to add you as his friend, then he can walk you through how to do it yourself. :laugh:

You guys are the biggest dipshits I have ever seen on a forum on the web. I did use the search function before posting any of my threads but the search results were not specific to the question I was asking and instead of going through 60 pages of results I posted the question. One quick answer and a thank you was all that was needed. Is it really that big of a fucking deal? I think the moderators on this form have nothing better to do then to then to make an issue out of something so small. I don't know everything about cigars now but I know enough to enjoy them for the rest of my time as a cigar smoker, I don't need to hang out on a web forum all day and night to do that like these queer moderators. So good bye and good riddance, I am pleased to announce that I am officially ending my time here on queernet.com.

I guess he should have gone thru the pages!

If you read his profile, he is either truthful and has severe mental problems or is full of BS and thought he would take everyone for a ride...
Either way :angry: see ya

This was excellent amusement for a Sunday afternoon. Thanks Mateo.

Still a troll but he does come up in a people search.

Matthew R Schuster age 28 Beaverton, OR

Todd wait! You banned him to early! He apologized for his transgressions. You didn't give him a chance.

Jeez!

Just PM Jon and ask him to add you as his friend, then he can walk you through how to do it yourself. :laugh:

Thanks, as he actually did this. I received a PM from him asking to be my bestest friend. In the wise words of Freebe's:

DICK. :angry:

LOL!!!!!!! Are you serious?? Oh my goodness Jon, I'm having a hard time keeping my coffee off of my keyboard. I'm glad I didn't follow through with telling him to eff himself, the poor guy might have ended up in the ER.

I must apologize to the now banned Mateo, I did not realize he had real issues. I should have realized it but didn't, so my comment about "the moronic way" he posted was out of line. I now understand what the OCD postings and the lack of response were all about.

I must apologize to the now banned Mateo, I did not realize he had real issues. I should have realized it but didn't, so my comment about "the moronic way" he posted was out of line. I now understand what the OCD postings and the lack of response were all about.
I had similar regrets, but everyone has issues, Anthony. His just have a name.

Doc.

I had similar regrets, but everyone has issues, Anthony. His just have a name.

Doc.

Now that is classic Doc!

why, I thought getting rid of the obscene language and all would be a good thing. Man I can't win. Why don't you just close this thread and we all move on

It's a race, mateo. The faster you smoke your current cigar the faster you can move on to the next one. Speaking of the next one, would you happen to know a good, medium smoke? I'm looking for recommendations. Also, do you purge your cigars while smoking? I've heard that term before but didn't search it's meaning. I was wondering if you could let me know what that means. TIA.

Sure with your post count you have smoke plenty more cigars than me. I'd say a sun grown Hemingway Fuente for a medium smoke or maybe H Upmann, that happens to be one of my favorite medium smokes. Not sure what you mean by purging though. Is that like blowing air into the cigar? I do that on pipes but I never heard of it before now.

I guess one of the symptoms of his illness is a lack of ability to recognize sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I think that was posted before the ban hammer fell, but I noticed that too. It does say "banned" under his name.

confused-smiley-014.gif
Can someone come back from being banned and try to do it better this time around?

I think an important lesson here is that if you are going to make the commitment of joining this community, filling out your profile is a key. Giving your life story or your code to your security alarm isn't needed but some basic info sure helps. If mateo had done that from the onset, I can guarantee he wouldn't have been met with such sarcasm. He would've received some ribbing for sure but I think the outcome would've been different. Just my humble opinion.