• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Geez.... I get busy for a couple of days and look at what I'm missing! FT... if you have room I'll play Bruddah!

Aloha,

Wade

Very nice lineup. I don't think I can play ball on those ISOMs, but I look forward to trying some of the others.

Unfortunately, my situation has not changed Greg, I will explain to others.

Ok, PB's out, Bruddah Wade and SamGuss are in - you guys send me some snailies, mmmmmkay? But no more, please! I'm getting overwhelmed...aaaaahhhhh. May have to borrow TheBeast's smoking jacket. LMAO....

uh oh, three in birmingham, AL, looks like a mini herf over here tooo LOL!!!!! :)

Damn, looks like I missed out on a goodie. If you still have room - I'd love to get in on this one. I'll send my snailer. Let me know either way, ok?

Also, one this does get off the ground, please PM me to let me know to move it, k?

Thanks,
Dave ;)

:D :D :D :D

Good deal, good deal...this is gonna' be one for the recordbooks FT!!!! Your ass is grass!!!!!

Info. on the way!!!!

:thumbs: BW

FT - addy sent but I may be tooooo late on this one :( Let me know if you have any additional room I would love to play ;)

Bruddah FT,

Snaily sent via PM! Thanks for letting me play Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

Looks like you managed to pull in a couple of the heavy weights Greg, WHOOT

Great lineup too :D

Thanks for letting me play

The roux is made, the ingredients have been added, the pot is on the simmer. It's nearly time to enjoy a nice steaming bowl of gumbo!

I have to say again that I'm just blown away by the response to this pass. You guys are great. :love: And to think....I was worried that nobody would want to play. :D

Here's the pass order. If anybody needs me to move them to a different position just let me know.
Benjiev
Misc
wk-mang
JoeM
McP
Horse
Nick
SamGuss
JerryG
Pepe
Sam the Man
Leebo
Shadow
Smokin'Tone
Nestsdad
Big Worm
MattR
DaveWF

If I left anybody out that asked to sign up, don't take it personally and let me know. Everybody who asked to join is in, but there are so many that I easily could have accidentally dropped somebody on the floor. :)

I'm hoping the box will be wheels up tomorrow (Saturday) but if not then Monday for sure. Enjoy, everyone...and thanks again. :thumbs:

Brother FT,

Hmmm Gumbo I have got my little bibby on, bring it on baby, I am ready to recieve.............. :D :D

Brother BenjieV