• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Hey Greg, I'd love to be a part of this pass if you'll have me! I resent you my snailer - just in case.

Sam J.

:D :D Hey FT!! Any room for an ol' battle scarred Worm in this pass? LMK and I'll shoot ya' over the info!

Ryan :thumbs:

FT, ya got yourself one heck of a pass here!!

Now, is my gumbo gonna keep if I send it Priority Mail? I mean, I can put some dry ice in there but most of these fog's freeze their isoms when they get 'em!! :sign:

You're not kidding Lee!! All day I've been asking myself to what do I owe the honor of all these fine gentlemen wanting to play in my humble little pass? More likely they were just hard up for a pass since there haven't been that many lately.....LMAO :D :D In any event, I am honored :love: and I hope it lives up to everybody's expectations.

Now, as for your gumbo...I don't know how you make yours, but mine's so hot that germs can't survive in it. It needs no refrigeration.
:sign: :sign: :sign:

At last count we had something like 14 players I think and that's plenty, so I hereby decree it closed. Let me go work on the starting lineup and I'll put it up later on tonight. Again, thanks to everyone who signed up. I'm truly stunned by the response I've gotten.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!

Greg, you got yourself one hell of a Pass bro! :0

This one is gonna be a blast to watch, even if I CAN'T be in it :(

I will enjoy watching it :thumbs:

TWO WORDS: LARGE TUPPERDORES :0

Seriously! This is going to be a 100-150 stick pass for sure.

Oh yeah. :D

S.

Father, I know that you decree it closed, but PB and I can "share" a stop. We both live in Richardson, TX. Is there any way I can hand it off to him? It would make a very quick turnaround!

Sure, I have no problem with that McP. He didn't feel as if he'd be able to play, but if he's changed his mind, then by all means he's more than welcome.

May as well save on postage....this is gonna turn into Hands Across America II pretty soon. LOL....:)

Horse said:
Heck..put us all together..McPatrick, PB, myself.
Yes, it will give me an excuse to get out of my shell and meet some fellow Cigar Passers in Dallas!

PB are you in?

Whew.....ok, here are the players (in no particular order...yet)
Shadow
JoeM
Leebo
Misc
Nestsdad
MattR
Nick
JerryG
McP
Pepe
Horse
SamTheMan
Smokin'Tone
Big Worm (Still need your snaily Ryan)
PB (I think)

I hope the lineup of gars can live up to this stellar lineup of players. :) The order is still up in the air, but in general it sorta looks like it'll start in CA, swing south through NM & TX, then to the Gulf Coast & FL, up the mid-Atlantic, to New York & New England, mid-West and then home. If anybody has any special requests for routing, lmk.

Here's the lineup. Please excuse the crudity...I'm a software developer, not a web designer. :p I'll be keeping track of the action on that page, so you may wanna bookmark it. Just post your puts and takes here as usual and I'll update the webpage. And please let me know if you have any problems with it.

I think that's about it. I'd like to say that I'll get the box out tomorrow, but realistically it'll probably be Saturday. Again, I'd like to express my appreciation for the enthusiastic turnout on this, my first pass. It looks like it's going to be awesome. :thumbs:

What the hell with it, if you got room for one more count me in.

If your full no probs ;)

Sam

NICE LINE-UP :) that is one hell of a selection. can't wait :thumbs: