• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Well this baby is outta here. USPS DC#-

0308 1400 0000 2037 4541

I have PMd Jake and Ben.

Contest Smoke- Opus X Petite lancero
I took envelope #3

Thanks a million Jake it was fun :thumbs:.

Jim

Heading out to go fishing so when I get back I'll work on my P&T's this evening.

Heading out to go fishing so when I get back I'll work on my P&T's this evening.

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0000 2037 4541

Your item was delivered at 12:25 PM on May 4, 2009 in PARK CITY, UT 84098.

Just making sure it landed alright! :thumbs:

I think I may have lost my cards that I drew. :( Is there a way for you to find based on envelope #?

Just got home from work. Working 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow. This will go back out on Wednesday if that's alright.

Just got home from work. Working 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow. This will go back out on Wednesday if that's alright.

Wed. is great bro! Of course...you need some P/T's first. :laugh:

:sign:

Haha, why would I need those? 90% of my stock is at my 'rents house so tomorrow I'll be picking up the box and do inventory over there and get it out.

Haha, why would I need those? 90% of my stock is at my 'rents house so tomorrow I'll be picking up the box and do inventory over there and get it out.

I think maybe the altitude is getting to him?
Aren't you going to take some cigars?
Yes. Which is why I stated all of my sticks are there and I will be looking at everything when I get there. Wish I only had a small stock and I knew every stick I had. I'll make my puts so that there will be no obligations and it will go out tomorrow. That ok with you, Jake?

The "why would I need those" comment was sarcasm, maybe I should have added a smiley....

I think maybe the altitude is getting to him?
Aren't you going to take some cigars?
Yes. Which is why I stated all of my sticks are there and I will be looking at everything when I get there. Wish I only had a small stock and I knew every stick I had. I'll make my puts so that there will be no obligations and it will go out tomorrow. That ok with you, Jake?

The "why would I need those" comment was sarcasm, maybe I should have added a smiley....

No problems here Ben. If you want to do some takes as well, Ill pm you my phone # and we can work it out on the Phone so that you'll be able to get some smokes!

Also, don't forget about the contests!

Just got off the phone with Jake. This will be heading out tomorrow and I will have some trades posted a little bit later today when I'm done working. Sorry for the delay guys, workin' too much.

Alright let's see....

T: 119) Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion #2 (2008) P: GOF Don Carlos Robusto Tubo
T: 99) Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro P: Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th
T: 121) Arturo Fuente Anejo 77 "Shark" (2008) P: Cabaiguan WCD 120
P: Illusione Epernay

I'm off to the golf course to smoke some cigars. Be back to check on this later and package it all up.

I don't think these match up

both are rare and the WCD MSRP's for $7.70 add in rarity it does not work for the Shark (10+ & Rarity)
IMHO

Alright let's see....

T: 119) Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion #2 (2008) P: GOF Don Carlos Robusto Tubo
T: 99) Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro P: Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th
P: Illusione Epernay

I'm off to the golf course to smoke some cigars. Be back to check on this later and package it all up.

I don't think these match up

both are rare and the WCD MSRP's for $7.70 add in rarity it does not work for the Shark (10+ & Rarity)
IMHO

This was the only one that raised a question was the Shark///Cabaiguan with there being a $1.55 price differential. However, with only 150 boxes of 12 ever being produced of that particular cabaiguan, I'd say it carries a rather insane rarity, much more than any regular production anejo. I was really stumped here, but after some input from very experienced passers, I'll have to call it good.

All are approved, Ben.

Just fill me in on the contests in the next couple days and you're ready to rock 'n ship. :thumbs:

Bruce, I'm assuming you're ready to receive sir?

In my short time and a little research I think you made the right call Jake.

Damn, I just wish I was after bfisher88!!!

Rich

Good call. WCD 120's are hard to come by nowadays. Definitely makes up for the cost differential.

Also, as side note, the WCD120's are GREAT smokes.

Good call. WCD 120's are hard to come by nowadays. Definitely makes up for the cost differential.

Also, as side note, the WCD120's are GREAT smokes.
They are fantastic! My box is almost gone :( I could have put something else but wanted to add some variety into the pass as well as a cheap but very HTF stick. This will go out tomorrow.