• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Game of Thrones Thread (Spoilers Included)

The whole thing is really interesting in terms of how quickly so many plots are advancing.

I know we're all hoping for that WHOA episode every time, but I think what we're seeing is a lot of planted seeds. I agree Arya's whole arc there was pretty lame, but if she gains a few "faces" out of it, or at the very least the ability to cut off a face and wear it, then she's got some really intriguing stuff going on. No clue how all that will play in but I think it'll have to be a surprise when we least expect it.

The fact that there are like 3 big battles looming in the next two episodes is also really intriguing. Dany needs to fight the Masters. Jon needs to fight the Boltons. And I'm still convinced the White Walkers are going to breach the wall by the end of this season. Because nothing is more heartbreaking/game changing than that. We just need to see Bran make it past the wall first. :)

I found the implication that the Brothers Without Banners are headed north very interesting. Maybe Clegane is Ramsey's bane.

I enjoyed it and am looking forward to Arya murdering a whole lot of people I want to meet their maker. In the episode's recap at the start, it was clear when you slowed down the replay that it was he girl with no name that stabbed Arya. Her face is shown to not be the old woman when she peers over the bridge embankment.

And the master's fleet should be tinder after a few dragon fire strafing runs.

I enjoyed it and am looking forward to Arya murdering a whole lot of people I want to meet their maker. In the episode's recap at the start, it was clear when you slowed down the replay that it was he girl with no name that stabbed Arya. Her face is shown to not be the old woman when she peers over the bridge embankment.

And the master's fleet should be tinder after a few dragon fire strafing runs.

Can't burn the fleet, that's Dani's ticket to Westeros.

I'm pretty much done caring too much about the show, but if The Mountain and The Hound ever get their own spinoff where they partner up like Lethal Weapon, I'm all over it.

Damn, clicked on this realizing I haven't watched the last episode o_O.....I'll be back

I'm pretty much done caring too much about the show, but if The Mountain and The Hound ever get their own spinoff where they partner up like Lethal Weapon, I'm all over it.

The Hound and Tyrion could do a remake of Twins with Mr. Freeze and the Penguin.

I just want more scenes of Tyrion making Grey Worm drink wine.

I'm tired this morning so it took me a second...but damn if that didn't make me laugh.

Finally, I'm back in the thread. I hadn't seen the last two episodes until last night, so I've been avoiding this thread.

I watched the last two last night, back-to-back and enjoyed them both. I was a bit surprised when Arya was attacked, as I saw that going another way, but then was vindicated when she took care of business at the end. I don't mind much that she's spent as much time there as she did, I'm just glad she's leaving. It was enough already. I am sure all of this will come into play again and her training will prove very beneficial.

I don't know what the hell my problem is, but I was mad when trial by combat was taken away from Cersei by Tommen. I actually find myself cheering for Cersei lately for some reason. I loathed her so much until the end of last season and this one. I think it's because I despise the High Sparrow so much that I can't stand to see him winning. Thoroughly enjoyed The Mountain ripping that dudes head off.

Looking forward to the next few weeks!

Hopefully the coming episode lives up to the hype. Overall I've been really disappointed with this season and hope they can rally. Historically the 2nd to last episode has been the highlight of the season and some of the released Hi-Res images are amazing.

I don't know what hype there was, but hot-damn that was epic.

Fantastic episode!!!!! Man it was great to see Ramsy get what he had coming. I wondered how they would do it, and I was very pleasantly surprised. Loved everything about this episode, Dany don't play games....just pure ass whippin'.

Meh, it was entirely predictable.

Jon Snow....we have to be patient. We will trap Ramsay.

Sansa....you don't know him. He is always laying traps.

Ramsay....run Rickon run.

Jon....patience be damned, let's go get everyone killed.

Jon dodges thousands of arrows and swords and horses.

Easily beats the bad guy down.

Bad guy turns into a werewolf.

Roll credits.

I did like it when Little finger showed up.
Also, looks like Davos is getting ready to wring the neck of Melisandre.

Did I space out, or did they not show Genghis Khan's horde engaging the immortals from 300?