• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

I would love to be a part of this if you would have me, This would be my first pass.
Chris

Next newbie with at least a month and 50+ posts (and has been active!) to post here wins a spot in the pass.

Woo Hoo!

Thank you Sir

yay.jpg

Gary, you have just been named team Leader of the "Getting your feet wet pass part II. :laugh:

Ahem...is the mic on?.....

"First off I'd like to thank Jonesy for picking me for this honor, I guess I'm #2's, #2 for this one! (crowd laughs] I would also like to thank my Mother for giving birth to me...oh, and my late father for banging my Mom that night! [crowd roars], my Uncle Nick for introducing me to cigars, Frankie the Thief who owns my local B&M for charging me retail plus on all sticks, all the Internet cigar buying sources for allowing me to abuse my bank accounts, and lastly, my dog Rocco for sitting by my side as I've smoked 1,000s of cigars over the years....and he's doing much better since we put him on pure oxygen with his own tank. [crowd laughs]

I just want to thank you all.".....[ironpeddler accepts his giant cigar & exits stage to thunderous applause]
BigCigar.jpg

I'll do my best Brian :laugh:

Gary, you don't look anything at all like I thought you would. :whistling: :laugh:

Gary, you don't look anything at all like I thought you would. :whistling: :laugh:
No one ever recognizes me when they see my hair darker and I shave the beard.

....I'm sure the dress didn't help either :laugh:

Remember guys, if you've participated in a pass previously, you are not eligible for this pass! This is strictly a first timers pass so you can learn the in's and out's of a pass.This way you'll be able to join bigger passes later on.