• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Wow! Thanks, Brian! I feel honored to have been invited. There's a lot of very deserving members who want to take part in this and I want to wish them good luck in their efforts to land a spot.

:thumbs: Congrats to the other invitees and participants! This is gonna be GREAT!!!! :thumbs:

To clarify on the " no previous passes" rule, no, the hot potato bomb, nor the PIF counts as a pass. There has been a few of you worry about that so there's your answer.

Just to clarify something Gents. When I dubbed Ironpeddler "Team Leader" of the pass, it was sort of an honorary thing and in jest because of the post that he made on Cuban cigars. If you have questions or pm's that need to be answered, please forward them to me only, and not to Gary. There is no team at the top....I am the sole judge, jury, and executioner! I am getting ready to let him have a little fun with you guys though!

so what kinda bribe is it going to take jonesy :whistling:
Well......I do like Padron '26's! :laugh: j/k. I will be adding one more participant randomly tonight and the entire cigar list will be set. Hopefully that will provide a little motivation on future contests!

BTW, I have added 3 more slots to the contest part of joining and 2 more slots overall giving us a final total of 20 players!

I think that he mentioned something about a Faustian bargain ... :)

Has there been a lack of passes started lately? No offense, Jonesy seems like a great guy and his last pass got a great reception, but everyone's climbing over everyone else to get in on this. Me included, of course :)

I think that he mentioned something about a Faustian bargain ... :)

Has there been a lack of passes started lately? No offense, Jonesy seems like a great guy and his last pass got a great reception, but everyone's climbing over everyone else to get in on this. Me included, of course :)
Well, it's not pass season because of the heat that's why there aren't any running. I wanted to ge a head start on the next one so I could have a little fun with the selection process and give y'all something to look forward to. Remember, this pass won't start until at least the middle to late September!

CIGAR LIST

1) 5 Vegas Miami Churchill
2) 601 Connecticut Black Robusto
3) Alec Bradley Tempus Nova Terra
4) Arturo Fuente Anejo 46
5) Arturo Fuente Anejo 49
6) Arturo Fuente Anejo 55
7) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic Natural
8) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Natural
9) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
10) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Maduro
11) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural
12) Ashton Aged Maduro #50
13) Ashton ESG #20 (churchill)
14) Ashton ESG #21 (robusto)
15) AVO Domaine #40
16) CAO Brazilia Samba
17) Cabaiguan Guapo RX
18) Camacho 10th Anniversary 11/18
19) Camacho 10th Anniversary Robusto
20) Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo
21) Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro
22) Cohiba Red Dot Robusto
23) Cohiba Black Supremo
24) Davidoff Millenium Blend Piramide
25) Davidoff Winston Churchill Chequers
26) Diamond Crown Maximus #3 Pyramid
27) Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto
28) Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Figurado
29) La Aurora Cien Anos Belicoso
30) La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire Tubo
31) La Aurora Preferidos Ruby Tubo
32) La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero maduro Chisel
33) La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro toro
34) Montecristo Platinum #2
35) Old Henry Lancero
36) Oliva Serie V Churchill
37) Opus X Fuente Fuente
38) Opus X Perfecxion #5
39) Opus X xXx (Power Ranger)
40) Padilla Signature 1932 Churchill
41) Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo
42) Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
43) Padron 1926 Serie #2 maduro
44) Padron 1926 Serie #35 maduro
45) Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro

Now, what I need to know from those of you already in and those trying to get in, is this lineup too much (not quantity but quality)? I really like this lineup, but I need to be sure you guys can hang making trades for these cigars. If the consensus is no, then I'll go back to the lineup I started on the first page and add cigars to round it out. Let's have some feedback folks!

That looks like some pretty good smokes. Im a giver, I can promise everyone will be happy with what I add.

I give it a thumbs up :thumbs:

Now, what I need to know from those of you already in and those trying to get in, is this lineup too much (not quantity but quality)? I really like this lineup, but I need to be sure you guys can hang making trades for these cigars. If the consensus is no, then I'll go back to the lineup I started on the first page and add cigars to round it out. Let's have some feedback folks!

:angry: :angry: :angry: Why didn't you have that list in the pass I was in?!!? DAMMIT!!

You still got a spot? :p Have fun Brian... If you need someone's legs broken, or to do a welfare check on the status of your Baby Pass, I'm your man... I'll grab #1 and Putz and we'll go rough up some folks...

I can hang with that lineup.
Looks like there are a few in there I have not had.
Looking forward to it

besides I will just go to Souldogs and raid his Shark stash :sign:

Looks like I'm the only 'gray hair' in the bunch so far :laugh:
I beg your pardon! I've got grey hair in places most people don't even have hair! :blush: (And then I have some places that used to have hair, but not so much anymore! LOL!) :laugh:

Thanks Brian for the invite. I know this will be fun!

The list looks GREAT! I can hang with it and I look forward to things getting going!

Dang #2 that's a pretty tasty list you posted. There is one certain stick in there that I have been dying to try. I can only hope it makes it to me. If I tell you all what it is do you guys promise not to take it. :laugh:

I feel comfortable with that list, but I'm okay with whatever the majority decides.