• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good cheap isom smoke

at about 60-65bucks a box..... Quintero Panetelas are a very enjoyable little smoke

I have tried Paratagas Chicos and it is good too but I think it is just too short and too small as a daily smoke substitute.

I am considering Super Paratagas which I haven't tried yet, but at a little over $70 a box, I think it can be a good candidate.

Item: SUPER PARTAGAS
Box: 25
Length: 5.46 inch (140mm)
Gauge: 40

I have read some good reviews about it but they are only a few reviews avaliable for reference.
Anyone else has first hand experience with Super Partagas?

How long do you have to be around before someone would send you a PM regarding things we don't discuss?

How long do you have to be around before someone would send you a PM regarding things we don't discuss?

Since I am relatively new here and I just posted above, is your message directed to me?

I understand that we cannot discuss sources openly, but is price also a sensitive issue?

I respect this place and I don't want to make a newbie mistake twice, so pls tell me directly as I really have no idea.

I believe you are free to PM about anything your little heart desires...

mac

Since I am relatively new here and I just posted above, is your message directed to me?

I understand that we cannot discuss sources openly, but is price also a sensitive issue?

I respect this place and I don't want to make a newbie mistake twice, so pls tell me directly as I really have no idea.

No, you are fine. We aren't allowed to post or discuss where to get ISOM's so I was fishing around for a PM.

You can usually find RASS for a buck and a half a box.

Ummmm, I don't think so. ;)

In fact, that is not even close to accurate. I am going to assume that was some sort of typo or brain fart because even at a buck and a half a STICK that price would be several times lower than anything I have ever seen.

edit for spelling

You can usually find RASS for a buck and a half a box.

Ummmm, I don't think so. ;)

In fact, that is not even close to accurate. I am going to assume that was some sort of typo or brain fart because even at a buck and a half a STICK that price would be several times lower than anything I have ever seen.

edit for spelling

Maybe he means $150/box?

A buck and a half equals $150 as Cigar Stone mentioned.

A buck and a half equals $150 as Cigar Stone mentioned.

Oh, I see. Ooops.

$150 would be an excellent price. I think the last box I bought was around $8 per so if I saw RASS at $6 per I'd jump on 'em.

Jose L. Piedra Petit Cazadores about $45/box. Good smokes in my opinion.

I was looking for some cheap smokes other than my usual Quinteros for the winter months. That way if I get too cold I can just pitch it and not feel bad. After reading this thread I orderd a box each of the La Flor de Cano Selectos, Cabañas Preciosas, Belinda Belvederes, Statos de Luxe Selectos. My question is this. I have heard of the first box and read reviews, but haven't heard of the last three. I thought I'd give them a try, but I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on them?

I have tried Paratagas Chicos and it is good too but I think it is just too short and too small as a daily smoke substitute.

I am considering Super Paratagas which I haven't tried yet, but at a little over $70 a box, I think it can be a good candidate.

Item: SUPER PARTAGAS
Box: 25
Length: 5.46 inch (140mm)
Gauge: 40

I have read some good reviews about it but they are only a few reviews avaliable for reference.
Anyone else has first hand experience with Super Partagas?
I've gone through three boxes since discovering them. Haven't had a bad one yet. Not quite as strong or as flavorful as a Party Short. But the same basic profile and lasts longer, too. For $3 a stick, I like it better than any other Cuban at the price point.

Steve