• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day".   I see that the Yankees lost 2 - 1, let's turn it around fellas and put a "W".  Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening.   The Yankees lost another one last night but so did the Blue Jays, no harm - no foul.  Let's go fellas, no time to have a loosing streak with the season coming to and end soon.   Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance......... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the Killer Beans espresso is on and it's kickin'.   Had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a number of the regulars were there.  The Yankees and Blue Jays were rained out last night, hopefully they can get the game in this evening with a make up tomorrow night.   The NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA this weekend, the final week before the 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup:  http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...atch-whos-in-whos-out-post-darlington.html%C2 Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

I will never forget 9-11-01

Good morning all, back from Wallingford, CT where Beth and I spent a few days.  Visited a couple of wineries and a real cool brewery.  The main reason we went though was to the annual Hungarian Festival in Wallingford which was a blast.  Enjoy everyone and hope your football teams win today....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning.  Congrats to the Yankees for finally winning a game and not getting swept by the Blue Jays, hope they can continue with the "W"s and tighten up the AL East.  Watched some good football yesterday, hope the Eagles win tonight and have a great season.  Enjoy the week everyone....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Tuesday.   Congrats to the Yankees for a nice come-back win in the 9th, can't say as much for the Eagles as their 1st half was not as good as the 2nd.  Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day".  I see that the Yankees lost last night but so did the Blue Jays which keeps them 3 games behind.  Hopefully they can put up a couple of "W"s and make this a closer race as the season is coming to and end.  Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'.   Well, the Yankees won last night so did the Blue Jays, no gain or loss.  As long as the Bombers keep winning, they'll capture the wild card position for the playoffs.    Anyway, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and catching up on the world's news.  Have a great day everyone and enjoy........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and Friday!   We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as always, the usual suspects and a few new faces as well.  This weekend the Yankees take on the Mets for a NY throw down, the NASCAR racers are in Chicago and Army has a home football game against Wake Forest.  Enjoy the weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Monday morning already.  It's good to see that the Yankees took 2 out of 3 games from the Mets.  No so good for the Army team as they lost to Wake Forest as well as the Eagles fell to the Cowboys.   Congrats to Denny Hamlin for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race as it was the first leg of the Chase for the Cup.   Anyway, we had a great weekend overall, weather was spot on and I got to spend yesterday with Beth as it was our 12th anniversary.   Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two throughout it....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have another beautiful fall day on our hands.    I see that the Yanks fell to the Blue Jays, let's hope they turn that around tonight and put up a "W" instead.    Enjoy everyone........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day".  The Yankees won last night 6 - 4, bringing them within 2.5 games of first place.  Sad news last night as Yogi Berra passed away at the age of 90, you will definitely be missed.  Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday.  We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for a La Flor Dominica cigar event which will have plenty of cigar specials, Remy Martin Cognac pairing and tasty appetizers to boot.  I hope to see a number of the local S/BOTL attend as possible.  Well, I see that the Yankees lost last night 4 - 0, come on guys and bounce back with a "W" as they take on the White Sox here in the Bronx this evening.  Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday!    We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed for the LFD event and all.  Congrats to the Yankees as they won 3 - 2.  They have 3 more games this weekend with the White Sox, hopefully they can take at least 2 if not all 3.  The NASCAR drivers are in New Hampshire this weekend and the Philadelphia Eagles (my team) are taking on the New York Jets (wife's team) this Sunday.   West Point is hosting their annual Oktoberfest this weekend as well, Beth and I are planning on being there this afternoon for the official keg tapping and opening ceremonies.  Should be a great weekend weather wise, enjoy yourselves and smoke a favorite or two if you can......... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool Sunday morning.   Congrats to the Mets for clinching the NL East, also the Yankees won and so did Army football beating Eastern Michigan 58 - 36.  We have a packed day today sports wise, The Philadelphia Eagles are taking on the NY Jets, the Yankees are still fighting for a wild card spot and the NASCAR racers will be revving it up in NH.  Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)   :thumbs:   :cool:  

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday.  Had a great day yesterday with family visiting, tapped a keg of Newburgh Brewing East Kolsch beer in the newly acquired Kegerator, watched and listed to the Eagles beat the Jets, heard the Yankees win again and caught the end of the NASCAR race as well.  Didn't stay up for the lunar eclipse, was certain there would be plenty of folks posting pictures on Facebook.  Enjoy your week everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning CP, it's Hump Day.  Last day of my workweek before two days off.  I got a cup of Kona in my hand and a couple sticks in my pocket.  Hope everyone has a great day.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning folks,  it's Thursday.  Coffee is going to start this cool rainy day here.  For those of you staring down a hurricane, be safe.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm back from my Washington D.C. trip.  We got a lot done at the Senate Building in reference to Vets4Entergy:  http://vets4energy.com/%C2 https://www.facebook.com/vets4energy
Sports wise today, we have plenty of NFL, the last of the regular season MLB games and NASCAR from Dover, DE.  Enjoy everyone and hopefully this hurricane of the East Coast stays away........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool: