• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

I need a cup right about now!

Good Morning Brothers & Sisters enjoy the day!

T

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday.  Well, the Eagles lost to the Red Skins, the Yankees lost their last regular season game but at least Dale Jr. driving the #88 advanced to the next round in the NASCAR race to the Chase.   It's going to be a busy week as Army football is taking on Duke this Saturday at home and then Beth and I are flying down to Florida first thing Sunday morning to spend a week in Key West.  Enjoy your week everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's another brisk Fall morning.  The Yankees play their Wild Card game this evening vs. Houston starting at 2000 (8pm), let go fellas and take this one.  Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day".  Well, the Yankees lost 3 - 0, let's hope that another New York team does a little better.  Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking we're having another nice Fall day according to NOAA: Today - Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Cornwall&state=NY&site=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.VhY6mda5ai4

Today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening with the locals enjoying primo stogies and catching up on the world's news.  Enjoy everyone........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday!  We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a number of the usual suspects were there.  It should be a good weekend, working the Army vs. Duke football game tomorrow here at West Point and then Beth and I are flying to Florida to spend a week in Key West.  Hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on (thank god as we didn't get home from Florida last night till after 2300) and it's back to work Monday.  Beth and I had a great time last week in Key West as well as in Miami and Hollywood.   I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's good to see the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New York Giants last night in MNF.   The game was quite sloppy with a number of turnovers for sure.   Anyway, the weather looks good for the next few days according to NOAA:

Today - Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Wednesday - Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Wednesday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light south wind.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Cornwall&state=NY&site=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.ViYNCtY9CUd

Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day".   Congrats to the Mets as they won again and now have a 3 - 0 lead over the Cubs.  Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday.   Congrats to the Mets and all their fans as they swept the Cubs 4 games in a row.  This evening we're going over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar for a Gurkha event hosted by our buddy Charlie "Doc" Watson. It's always great to see Charlie and hang with the local S/BOTL as well.  Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday!  We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, it was great seeing our buddy Charlie Watson as well as all the S/BOTL that showed up for the Gurkha event.   Congrats to the NY Rangers for beating the AZ Coyotes 4 - 1 last night, another hard hitting match up on the ice.  This weekend sports wise we have the MLB ALCS playoffs still going, plenty of NFL games to watch and the NASCAR drivers are in Talladega, AL.  I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a damp cold Sunday morning.   Got plenty of sports to watch today, hopefully it dries up a bit to go out and fire up a favorite stogie or two.  Enjoy everyone...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday again.  Yesterday actually cleared up very nicely, sun came out for a bit and all.  Sports wise, my Eagles lost last night, Beth's Jets lost as well and Dale Jr. got eliminated from the NASCAR Chase even with a 2nd place finish at Talladega.  Anyway, we have the World Series this week starting tomorrow night and I hope Beth's Mets win it all for her sake.  Enjoy the week everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day"!   Well, the Mets lost to the Royals 5 - 4 in the bottom of the 14th inning, lets hope the Mets turn it around tonight for Beth's sake and take game 2.  Enjoy everyone and try and stay dry....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'.  The Mets lost again last night giving the Royals a 2 - 0 lead in the World Series.  Game 3 is tomorrow evening here in NY and it's a must win for sure.  Tonight, we'll be heading over to Doc James Cigars in Shrub Oak, NY for a change as they are hosting a Tatuaje event from 1800-2100 (6-9pm).   $30 = 2 cigars, dinner and drinks, hard to beat that and it's a great shop as well.  https://www.facebook.com/DocJamesCigars/photos/a.263632254510.140756.224364494510/10153712688944511/?type=3&theater
Enjoy everyone and hope to see some of the NY S/BOTL this evening......... :)  :thumbs:  :rolleyes:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and T.G.I.F.   We had a great time last night at Doc James, the shop was packed and the food and cigars were outstanding.  It's always great to see Adam and his crew as well as K.C. Johnson and Big Moe from Tatuaje.   Well, tonight is a do or die for the Mets, a must win for sure.  Enjoy your weekend everyone and if you get the chance, smoke a favorite or two or........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good Sunday morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's the 1st day of November.   Well, the Mets won Friday night and lost last night giving the Royals a 3 - 1 series advantage.  All the Mets can do now is win the next 3 games to be crowned the World Series champs.  NASCAR will drop the green flag around 1315 (1:15pm) at Martinsville, VA which is the shortest track in the series:  http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...peedway-tv-times-garagecam-press-pass.html%C2 Later on today, Beth and I will be heading over to Billy Joe's Ribworks to support and be a part of Movember:  https://www.facebook.com/NewburghBrewingCompany/photos/a.182376355135189.36832.182375791801912/956075674431916/?type=3&theater  Hope you all have a great Sunday and enjoy....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Monday.  We had a great day yesterday despite the Mets loss and all.  Congrats to the K.C. Royals for being crowned the 2015 World Series champs.   Congrats also to Jeff Gordon for taking the checkered flag yesterday and advancing to the championship round which will happen in 3 weeks in Homestead, FL.  Enjoy your week everyone........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool: