• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday.  I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for Jeremy, I let him know that you all thinking of him.  A big congrats to Jimmie Johnson as he is the the 2013 NASCAR Champion.  Also two thumbs up to the Philadelphia Eagles for winning yesterday and moving into 1st place in the NFC East.  I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of your best throughout it....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Great to have you back home Charlie....the Earth is back to spinning normally!!

Now that Jeremy is back in the States to start his treatments, all we have to do is keep those prayers & good thoughts going for his quick recovery.  :thumbs:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's another fine Fall day.  I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all and the coffee is on the cold "Hump Day" morning.  I wanted to update you all on Jeremy's current status:  We found out yesterday that he was misdiagnosed in Germany and that the tumor is actually malignant (cancerous).  The doctors at Walter Reed Military Medical Center are being very aggressive with it and are starting treatments very soon as it hasn't moved or got any larger as of yet.  They plan on blasting it with radiation 30 minutes a day for 25 days.  I'm going down to be by his side this Friday where his wife Christen and mother Pat are currently at.  I'll stay for a few days and then head back down there again next week for another stay.  I know Jeremy is strong and he will get through this with our love and continued prayers.  Thank you all for your support and I'll update you guys as we know more......... :thumbs:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means I'll stop in at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars to tonight and smoke one with my friends.  Still heading down to Bethesda in the morning and I'll update you all when I get settled in and see my son.  Enjoy the day and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, having my morning coffee here at the Navy Lodge here at Bethesda. Going to meet Jeremy at 0900 for cigars and then breakfast at the Warrior Transition Unit cafe. He's doing very good, great spirits and all. The only real problem Jeremy has is his hearing is bad and he has some blurriness in his left eye. The doctors said that will improve with time once the radiation treatments start which is 2 December. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's definitely cold outside this brisk November morning.  Got home yesterday afternoon after a nice 4 day weekend with Jeremy, his wife Christen and a few others throughout the stay.  Planning on going back down next week for another 4 days starting the Tuesday the 3rd.  I'm glad that the military is taking good care of him and his wife during these rough times and the doctors are on top of everything thing else.  I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving week and safe travels to those that will be on the roads this week as well.  Enjoy........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and the turkey is in the oven.  We'll have a total of 12 of us this year for Thanksgiving which is always a nice thing to have a house full.  As far as Jeremy's status, they actually started his radiation treatments yesterday and he is happy that they did.  He wanted me to tell you all thanks for all of the prayer and positive thoughts sent, it means a lot to him.  He's a member here on CigarPass now and when I get down to see him Tuesday, I'll have him do an official intro.  His handle is:  jabaranyai
I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie, I've been missing you on Thursdays, so I'll tell you here. Jeremy had been in our thoughts and we miss you and Beth. Hope to see you soon, my friend.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like it will a nice sunny winter day here in the Hudson Valley.  Yes Ian, I've been missing you and Ronnie as well.  We'll miss you guys again this Thursday as Beth and I are heading down to see Jeremy for a few days, we'll pass on your thoughts and all.  Well, seeing that I have a few free hours on my hands today, I think I'll get some yard work done and maybe even put some Christmas lights up (I know, it's not even December yet but it's close enough).  Hope everyone has a good day and get to enjoy a favorite cigar or two or.......

stogieman said:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like it will a nice sunny winter day here in the Hudson Valley.  Yes Ian, I've been missing you and Ronnie as well.  We'll miss you guys again this Thursday as Beth and I are heading down to see Jeremy for a few days, we'll pass on your thoughts and all.  Well, seeing that I have a few free hours on my hands today, I think I'll get some yard work done and maybe even put some Christmas lights up (I know, it's not even December yet but it's close enough).  Hope everyone has a good day and get to enjoy a favorite cigar or two or.......

Don't forget to bring a few decorations to Jeremy & his wife to spruce up their place down there while he's going through his treatment regimen! 

Let's get that Christmas spirit going...

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's the first day and last day back to work after a relaxing Thanksgiving day weekend.  Congrats to the Eagles for winning their 4th game in a row and staying tied for 1st place in the NFC East.  There was a lot of great football this weekend both college and pros but I'll have to say that the ending of the Alabama vs. Auburn game was out of this world.  Anyway, hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your best throughout it........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Back