• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, the "Hump Day" coffee has been on since 0400. Well, it's nice to see that the Yankees won again last night and now are back in first place ahead of the Boston Red Sox. The Bombers will take on the Royals again this evening and knock on wood, they win again. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

3 Days until the Quad State Herf!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0400 again. Got a lot on my mind with all of the last minute things to get done for Saturday's Quad State Herf and ensuring I'm not forgetting anything. I see that the Yankees lost last night but so did the Red Sox, so no change in the standings. The Bombers will be moving on to take on the Twins this evening at 2010 (8:10pm) right there in downtown Minneapolis. Hopefully the Bombers get a "W" tonight and have a good 4 games series with the Twinkies. Well, being that it's Thursday, we'll definitely be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple of primo stogies and finalizing the head count for Saturday. I hope everyone has a good day as well and get to enjoy a favorite or two........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and today will be a busy one getting everything together for tomorrow's Quad State Herf. It was good to see the Yankees win last night as did the Red Sox, so again, no change in the standings. Another one this evening at 2010 (8:10pm) and hopefully the Bombers bats stay hot. This evening we'll be heading back to Hudson valley Cigars for an EO / RP event with Eddie O. and Allyson from RP in attendance. This definitely will be a cigar filled weekend and for you all that are attending either event, drive safely and see you soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Going to get a good nights rest before the drive to Quad State Herf tomorrow AM. Hope to be rolling in right around lunch time !!!

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night 8 - 1 and hopefully the keep up this streak. Today is the big day (Quad State Herf VI), yeah baby. Safe traveling all and I'll see you soon....... :D :thumbs: :)

Good afternoon everyone ! I Won some killer beans yesterday at the Quad State Herf, so I'll be giving them a try sometime soon. Love my coffee.

Wow. That must have been one hell of a herf if it's knocked stogieman out of commission from this thread for two days.

::edit for spelling::

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it's back to reality as this year's Quad State Herf is history and was a blast. The Yankees are back in town this evening taking on the A's for a 3 game series. I may be going down to Thursday's game (1305 - 1:05pm start time) as long as the weather stays nice. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Giants had a strong showing against the Bears last night ..............
Go Yanks !!!!! Have a great Tuesday ... life is good

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, the Yankees cam up short by one run as the lost last night 6 - 5. Hopefully they bounce back tonight and tie up the series. I wish the best for all that are in "Irene" way and you have minimal damage. Enjoy this "Hump Day" and smoke one of your best........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good Morning Charlie. Thanks for the great time on Saturday. Gotta get me some of those coffee beans you keep talking about.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. Well, the Yankees lost again last night and this time in the tenth inning as they lost 6 - 4. I'll be catching the train shortly to be at today's game, hopefully the rain holds out. Plan on being down there around 1100 (11am) and heading over to Stan's for a couple of cold ones prior. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :D :thumbs: :p

Good morning all, the Killer Beans Coffee is on and T.G.I.F. Well, the Yankees made history yesterday to be the first team in the MLB to hit 3 grand slams in one game. They were down 7 - 1 and came back to win it 22 - 9:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_08_25_oakmlb_nyamlb_1&mode=recap&c_id=nyy

The Bombers will be taking on the Orioles this weekend and the NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN. We all know that Hurricane Irene is on her way so batten the hatches and hold on for the ride. I hope everyone survives this storm with little to no damages as the weather guessers are predicting the worse........... :thumbs:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees lost last night 12 - 5 after a history making game on Thursday. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning the NASCAR Nationwide Series race last night in Bristol, TN. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race will start tonight around 1930 (7:30pm) and hopefully it's another great side by side race as last night. I hope everyone on the East Coast is ready for "Irene"....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 and it's back to work again. We spent the last 2 day at the West Point Emergency Operations Center preparing for "Irene" as well as reacting to her once it hit. There's devastation all over Orange County and I'm sure it's the same all the way up the coast from Florida to Maine. Now it's time for recovery which will take quite some time for some as the picture on the television and all over the internet are incredible. It's time to work together again and help one another out....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Tanzanian Peaberry coffee is on. Well, the Yankees won last night 3 - 2 over the Orioles and now they'll be in Fenway Park for the next 3 days taking on the Red Sox. Knock on wood, they take at least 2 of the 3 games in Boston. I hope everyone that was in the path of "Irene" is okay and if your power or water is out, you recover soon. Enjoy the day with a fine stogie if you get the chance........

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Well, C.C. Sabathia had a great game last night as he earned his 18th win as the Yankees beat the Red Sox 5 - 2. They'll play the 2nd game tonight starting at 1910 (7:10pm) and knock on wood, the Bombers continue their current winning streak. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.